The problem of website design

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by steve zheng, Jun 17, 2013.

1. steve zheng

steve zheng
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Website design seems to be easy,but really do have a lot of problems.For example, I met such a problem.

I don't know what to choose a big company or small network company to help me create a new web

site.Because of the big network companies charge is high,small companies can't do the function we need.

How should I choose?

2. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Did you talk to any company about your requirements? Or are you just speaking based on assumptions? What you can do is approach a few companies and talk about what you need and see how much they quote. You can then try to negotiate to see if they agree on your budget. If this does not work then try finding freelancer that can do the job for you. You can get someone at cheaper rates. But make sure you do a check on it before you pay.

3. steve zheng

steve zheng
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I've been looking around for several companies,and also face an interview several times,But it is not decided yet.,

4. watshelly

watshelly
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Make clear your needs before making a decision, such as your budget, your ideas about the website (ecommerce or company site?), etc. Then it will be easy for you to choose the most suitable one.

5. singhabhishek251

singhabhishek251
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I can help you getting your work done, if you can tell me your requirement or any reference website. You can pm me or post here as well.

6. CleverOnlineBiz

CleverOnlineBiz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey there Steve, are you looking at making a simple site for your first one? Like you said, creating a basic and professional site can be easy. It does take time but if you know where all the resources are you can have a great site in not much time.

Take a look at my online business site, I have articles and video tutorials on how to get started.

www.cleveronlinebusiness.com

or a direct link to how to make a website in under 5 minutes

http://www.cleveronlinebusiness.com/get-started-make-a-website-under-5-minutes/

If you have any questions feel free to get in touch :)

Dave

7. saahil

saahil
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Note big companies also get the work from developers
    Small companies too have good developers

Whats important - whats your template preference, which cms are you using, responsive design or not
    Search on Google about it - you can get many template providers provide beautiful template and will help you in getting your desired web design with customization too