The PR does not worth like before anymore, So how to identify Quality sites?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Nimit.Suri, Mar 22, 2016.

1. Nimit.Suri

Nimit.Suri
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As we can see that Google is not paying any attention to its PR algorithm since last year and have confirmed that they are not willing to update it in future, and all of us were building links on High PR websites since the google launched its algorithm in 2013.

But, from now we have to find out an alternate solution to identify the quality websites.
    Do, you have any solutions for this issue?

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Because the old ways of getting links don't work anymore, looking for quality websites in order to obtain links in the old ways serves no useful purpose. although you still need links, the emphasis now has shifted to reaching out to your potential customers, writing blog posts and articles presenting yourself as an authority in your niche. Publishing these articles on websites like LinkedIn, and sharing them on social media, will help get the word out, and people who read the articles may also share links to them, but you will also have to create some yourself. Unfortunately, you'll have to do your own research, taking a look at the quality of other articles on the sites you are considering. If you find a lot of spammy articles, don't use that website. However, if the articles are informative, written by authors who know what they are writing about, you can also share your articles there.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Nimit.Suri

Nimit.Suri
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you Mr Shivell for the reply .I couldn't agree more now with the old seo technique which are getting outdated.Social bookmarking,directories serves no real purpose for getting the website visible on google search engines .Lots of spam websites i come across made with the same ip same template and pointless article submission written in russian and other languages and which can also hurt site rankings.I choose article submission website very carefully. My concern is about blogging .Because when i sit back and choose a topic .. its already there on google . Someone already has conveyed what i wanted to . Blog titles is what am currently dealing with .Content comes afterwards. Title is what attracts the users to click and read . Social shares and promotion follows smoothly once u have a nice title and content .
    Appreciate the useful tips
    Great day!

4. w3web

w3web
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In short i can say that, quality back-links can be build through article posting, i have seen a website with 300 Google page rank has been moved to 3rd page of Google, once they started to post good quality articles in the website. The length of the article is nearly 800 words with keyword density of 3 to 5% and unique and fresh content is the mandatory criterion. Remaining other things like social media promotion and all, i hope u know that.

5. CoolHandCol

CoolHandCol
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I use domain authority and page authority. Moz do a free plugin for Firefox which calculates these values using an algorithm that tries to emulate Google's