The Power to Succeed

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by virt_train, May 30, 2013.

1. virt_train

virt_train
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I attended a seminar on the Power to Succeed from one of the known speaker from our country, and I just love what I learn and would like to share this with you. Maybe you can also add more.

What Success is All About

We often confuse ourselves and look up success on the wrong path. We see it as something about money, power and achievement. But in reality, the right path to success is about Knowing, Maximizing and Giving Away Your Purpose. Knowing your purpose in life gives you Direction in Life. To maximize your purpose, your focus should be on becoming the best that you can be. Maximizing the purpose is about looking for something that you LOVE, because that is your PASSION to WIN. Giving away your purpose gives meaning to your LIFE.

7 days to Success

This is about understanding where you are now in order to know where you are going. This talks about the point of realization and revelation, dissatisfaction and urgency of your situation. Some state where you are hoping for an outcome and willing to do whatever it takes. It’s about coming to a point that you need to decide based on a choice and commitment. It’s about the need to have the right perspective. Decision is not enough if you are not disciplined as this is the cornerstone of success that you should commit, just doing it and starting small things. It’s about moving forward against every odd where you often think, talk and do about it. Finally, you come to a point where you forget about the pain and the trials and gain the reward.

Laws of Success

Perspective: Perception will determine your reality
    Failure: Failure is a prerequisite before you can experience success.
    Consistency: It is not how strong you start the race but how consistent you are.
    Habit: We must first form the habits then the habits form you
    Focus: You can Only Focus on one thing at a time
    Process: Focus on the process, not only at the result
    Abundance: There is always a room for one better one.

#1 virt_train, May 30, 2013
    Last edited: May 30, 2013
  2. AnushaJain

AnushaJain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No laws are applicable to get success.Only the belief in yourself that you can do it and work on it will succeed you.

3. alexdisuza

alexdisuza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Belief in yourself.
    All the doors are open for you.
    Try to do practice regularly.

4. ShawnLim

ShawnLim
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Great, continue to learn and attend seminars or workshops at least once a year.
    As what Tony Robbins said, commit to CANI - Constant And Never-ending Improvement.
    Cheers, :)

5. janecristy

janecristy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Many people quit business as they face failure for it but they forget that failure is a Challenge to them to improve their business.

6. Tom_WebhostingUK

Tom_WebhostingUK
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I just read your knowledge you shared about success and I would really appreciate for taking your time to share valuable thing. According to me, Success depends upon us and our way of thinking.

7. 2bary

2bary
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hard work
    punctual
    dedication
    creativity such things are power to success..

8. FaaastCash

FaaastCash
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There is no hard found secret to success, but success is something which needs to be rejoiced once the target or goal is fulfilled in life.

9. Nancy Olson

Nancy Olson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There is no defined law for success. All you need is to set your goal and achieve it even if you fail million times.

10. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There is really no magic recipe to success. Sometimes, no matter how hard you have already tried and how much effort you have already put in, it wouldn't just work out for you. I think the real meaning of success is based on how happy and contented you are with what you have right now. It is not always about getting rich and having luxury cars and other material things. Success is sort of a state of mind.

11. m0n2k

m0n2k
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think you're absolutely right about perspective. If you have a good perspective about things they usually work out in your favor. being consistent with something is really the only way for it to flourish and yield the results you want. Thanks for sharing your business tips. I'll keep these things in mind.

12. Jade80

Jade80
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You should never let someone else define what success means to you. Therefore, you cannot follow someone else's formula for success. Be you, do what you want to do, and do it which ever way works for you.

13. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpoint
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks @virt_train for share with us those key points to achieve the power to succeed.

I would say that get back on to these, and some of the other useful advice posted here is also a good way to stay focused until attain one's goal.

Writing down this advice and having it somewhere we can always read it, is a great reminder to get us motivated.

14. mscaver86

mscaver86
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think success is up to the individual. I have been trying to work at home for years and never found the right opportunity. Many people think working online is not actual work. To be successful in any arena one must work hard, not give up , be consistent and be realistic. I would certainly love to go to a seminar motivation and inspiration only makes me better.