The New Era of Money Making - Online Marketing

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by mr bond, Nov 20, 2007.

1. mr bond

mr bond
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi everyone! I think now most people around the World is getting crazy with online money making. Well, we can see thru so many paid-to-click site, adsence, blogs, and many more. But, I really don't know what will be the best method to earn money quickly? does anyone of you has ideas on this? :D

#1 mr bond, Nov 20, 2007
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2007
  2. Lord_Daksh

Lord_Daksh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Ya,in very short time ,i have proved and realised tthe true paying sites.. If you are from USA,den i can help you a lot,but if you are from other country,den you can try Adsense,and many other true paying sites.. Till today,i have tried nearly 300 sites,but from those,i have only got paid from hardly 15 sites.. And some of them are very genuine too.. They pay me every month now,and im happy with it also.. If you need further hpelp,den plz let me know here...

3. MrsWrite

MrsWrite
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think Adsense and affiliate programs are the way to go. Put together a nice niche site and you should be in good shape. :)

4. Gsv13

Gsv13
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I Don't think the whole world is going crazy ..... more than half don't even have access to internet ..... so the potential is large in coming years ;)
    If you don't want to spend anything in the start then best would be combination of blogspot and adsense ... still then you need to have dedication and passion of what what you write or you will also come with 80% of blogger with zero new post after one month of the blog start.

5. whitemusk

whitemusk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with you Gsv13. For western country may be most of the peoples already know about the online marketing, but in Asia not much peoples knew bout this. The amount still less. For example myself, I just get to know about this field on last month. Then, when I talk with several of my colleagues, none of them noticed on making money via internet. Hahaha..I feel like I'm the first in my company learn on IM. I heard a lot on making money from blog, affiliate, ads etc. I'm working for it now, but just part time. If success, maybe I'll seriously going to full time. Who know right. So, pls support me ;)

6. Lord_Daksh

Lord_Daksh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Ya in Asia,hardly anyone does have a good knowledge in online marketing,but i took great interest in all those and learnt a lot from many of my friends from US,UK,CANADA,etc.. They taught me a lot,and gradually i went on trying many things,and now im getting positive effects from it... One thing that you need is patience and positive thinking.. once you own it,you can surely get it,what you want... ok...

7. whitemusk

whitemusk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah, good motivation from you. "patience and positive thinking" the juicy parts for success. Join the forum is one way for me to learn, having discussion with members, get knowledge on others experiences. Every days can learn new things. Very interesting huh?

8. pushkar_alex

pushkar_alex
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Not whole world but most of the young people across the world are getting crazy. Because through online buiseness/marketing we can make enough money within short period of time.Sometimes it's challenging also..

9. raketeer_mom

raketeer_mom
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For a mom like me maybe this is the best alternative in making money. This type of money making ideas give me a chance to take care of my kids while earning. But I do still prefer working onsite. I'd love to see different people everyday. :)

10. allusion

allusion
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i am new here and just getting started is hard for me but i found irt very interesting to know there are others simple way to gain money without having to go out from my doorsteps. this things are new to me but sooner or later i wll get used to it and enjoy doing it. hope all of you will give me a good advise

11. ManilaGurL

ManilaGurL
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I just wish we have the same opportunity in Asia as well. Most of those paying sites offer them to US only. It's really hard to find honest and good paying programs here, you would need a lot research so you won't get scammed.

12. whitemusk

whitemusk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

With online marketing, no hassle. We don't need to go outstation and left the family, don't need to face the clients or suppliers, don't need to worry about traffic jammed or fuel. All we need are the internet access, PC, sit infront of PC and seeking for a suitable job. Easy huh? Like raketeer_mom, she can do job while taking care of her children. Nobody will care on what you do infront of PC. What a wonderful world of Internet.

13. mr bond

mr bond
    uix_expand uix_collapse

unluckily buddy, I don't even know what Adsense is theoritically. I love to affiliate but none of them working well..and also paid to click, but before I reach the minimum payout, the site is gone..fool!! scam!! I'm from Asia, Hope you can help me if you can list here the true paying sites. thanks buddy! I really appreciate it.

14. anuj291

anuj291
    uix_expand uix_collapse

well i guess u can earn a lot if u are from usa as u can do paid to survey offers and many other sites thta pay u thru check which i n turn is effective if u live in the usa
    other than this i think the best option tht i find is thru blogs, u can earn some nice and quick revenue if u put some initial efforts in ur bllog
    thnx

15. archgames

archgames
    uix_expand uix_collapse

in my opinion adsense and other programs are the best way in the world but if your from uk or us you can do much more...

16. zerzis

zerzis
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Online money making is not a joke. You should have a lot of patience. Trying to get the traffic is the most difficult thing to acheive when you consider blogging. Hell lot of things come in between and yes you should be having best information about the blog/website you are going to start. Otherwise you will fail.