the most reliable ssd hosting

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Ocido, Jan 22, 2016.

1. Ocido

Ocido
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would like to find the most reliable place for ssd hosting service.
    Have seen that Kvchosting.com supports these features within their hosting plans.
    Do you think that they can be a good option for me? Any other options?

2. Lockisk

Lockisk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I've been with Kvchosting.com for over a year now. They even helped me with things on my wordpress installation.
    here are no hidden traps or fees. Service is excellent and they also have several ways to get customer support, which is also excellent.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Capaldi

Capaldi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

According to my experience Kvchosting.com is the best option to get ssd hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.

4. kinza

kinza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

• Promotional links are not allowed in normal forum posts. This post has been edited to remove a promotional link.
    iFastnet.com and IR-hosting.com services are worth your attention as these hosts are full of useful resources and prices are competitive.
    Support is active for 24 hours and network is fully-redundant.
    Prices are affordable.

5. Asher ross

Asher ross
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

If you ask others for advice which is the best SSD hosting service many suggestions will come, but to be honest, most of the suggestions come from the examples that have been suggested by other people. If the user is happy with the service of a particular SSD hosting provider, then that hosting provider becomes the best for that individual.

6. MacDID

MacDID
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I also know that downtownhost.com could be a good place to get ssd web hosting solutions based on Litespeed server.
    I recommend them whole heatedly and will continue to host all of the sites that I build and manage with them.

7. klaythomson

klaythomson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The best option is 4Goodhosting.com. I have used their SSD servers for years without any issues. The uptime and reliability is excellent! Pricing is competitive and the features can't be matched by other hosts. Their support is 24 hours active around the clock. They respond in minutes often with full solution. So far, I am happy and very pleased with the service.

8. Fredholm

Fredholm
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I suggest you to look for customer reviews on them to make sure in their reliability. I can say Kvchosting.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

9. Niksentok

Niksentok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The thing that I have been most impressed with during my time with kvchosting.com is their customer support. They are always helpful and friendly no matter how simple or complex my questions are.

The price is outstanding for the features provided, but in a time when hosting is very competitive.

10. Johnwb

Johnwb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I know that with hosting from Kvchosting.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

11. harrythomas

harrythomas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are looking for a reliable VPS server then I would like to suggest you to go with Webhosting UK as they renowned in the market for 24/7 premium support and quality hardware with optimal uptime.

12. IOLES

IOLES
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Just setup hosting with Kvchosting.com and am in the process of getting my new site up and running. With any new setup you always run into issues getting used to the hosts control panel, getting your applications set up, getting things working. They are offering nice special:
    Check http://expireddomains.kvcwebhost.com