The Millionaire Mind

Discussion in 'Articles & Tutorials' started by Frankers, Jul 20, 2012.

1. Frankers

Frankers
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I love T Harv Eker. I just finished watching his one hour video on you tube( man I love YouTube) and I took away a few things that I would like to share with you.*

One of his main philosophies is that every one has a money blue print. I interpret this as peoples comfort ability with a distinct amount of money that manifests itself. For example, he says that Donald Trump was negative 2 billion dollars in debt and *jumped back to the positive fairly quickly. Why though? Because he is unhappy with any amount of money less then a billion dollars, its his money blueprint. Id Donald Trump had a million he wouldn't be able to live with it. * If you and I had a billion dollars, according to Harv, we would lose it.*

He uses the example of a lottery winner. Do you know of any lottery winners that have sustained success? I mean no one is out there saying the start of their *first million happened at their local liquor store after they scratched their first ticket right? This is due to their money blueprint, they can't manifest or keep the money because they are uncomfortable with it.*So the answer to all your money problems is to find out your money blueprint.*

*He said one very important thing, the money you have now is a result of your emotional, spiritual, and mental inner game. He uses inner game to show us that sometimes we look at other people who have nice things and ask ourselves, how do i get that? Rather, we should ask ourselves who we have to become so those things are easily obtainable.

That reminds me of a quote by Jim Rohn. "We do not attain success by chasing it but by becoming*the person that attracts it". Eker uses a great analogy to explain this. Imagine a can as your and inner game and you try to put as much money in it as possible. We can only fit as much money as the size of the can allows. If the can is very small and we try to put a bunch of money in it, it won't fit and we'll have to get rid of it somehow. In other words, if we have a weak inner game and we attain a bunch of money, we will assuredly lose it.*

On the other hand, if we have a huge can and we have a little money to put into it at the moment, the universe will somehow find a way to put more money in the can. Just like it is impossible for you to put a bunch of money into a can that is too small, on the same token, it is impossible to have a lack of a lack of money if the can is large.

Ok so now onto how he *suggests tackling a low money blue print. He says that we all have patterns signifying a high or low blueprint that we usually attain from our parents. For instance, a girl who asks her mother for money and always gets the answer "ask your father" will learn that only men have*money. Some of us have parents that erratically spend money and some of us have parents that save money. Some of us learn the yo yo effect. We have it then we don't and again we have it and then we don't.*

We have to recognize the bad patterns we attain, so the first step is awareness. what is your money blueprint? Second, we need to recognize our beliefs about rich people because they may be holding us back. We can't, for instance, think rich people are greedy or evil. Most of all, we can't think that money is the root of all evil.

It's funny he used an example of a woman *who wants to make a difference *in the world but doesn't think that rich people are good people, thereby preventing her own wealth. Eker said that she should become wealthy so she could help much more people i.e shelter, housing. It makes sense right?

I think his main point is for us to improve our emotional, mental, and spiritual states. Check out my article on this site not being just about business and you will get more about this. Listen, success is hard, and it's hard to argue that it isn't. And an argument can be made that it never really gets easier. The only thing you can change is yourself, so don't wish it is easier, wish you are better(thanks Jim Rohn).*

Learn to read everything. One thing I am sure about is the fact that no matter what your problem is, somebody has experienced it, solved it, and wrote it somewhere. Every successful person has always been a seeker of knowledge and coincidently that's a large reason they are successful. Read every day and you will *be surprised at the things you use from what you learned.*

Check out this post on my website http://www.businessvisionary.wordpress.com

• Like Like x 2
  2. Fly92

Fly92
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i just signed up to BAF just to read your advice (and ive read quiet a few from you and have visted your site) , i am currently a community college student transfering out to a 4year by next spring (or fall) for business in information systems and accounting, my speech professor once told me that the best way to learn something in a particular field is through mentoring, (just like blacksmithing apprenticeship) i look forward to what you post in the coming future and to learn from it, as im still a student of the "game." at the age of 19.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Frankers

Frankers
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yea no problem fly. I really appreciate your input

4. MICHAEL LINDMARK

MICHAEL LINDMARK
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A millionaire mind always looks for business.