the key of success

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by rahmat1981, May 1, 2011.

1. rahmat1981

rahmat1981
    uix_expand uix_collapse

the key of success is i think only one

this is short and simple but always remember this my friends

determine what your ability...focus on it....never give up...

just focus on one of your talent and ability......just focus and be patience

may your life in glory...

see u

2. mysandyda

mysandyda
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The key of any success is patience and hard work. Only through these two things you can achieve something.

3. softwaretraining

softwaretraining
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We should measure success based on how much we give rather than how much we receive. Fortunately, it also works nicely the other way around since those who give more almost always will also receive more.

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Probably the biggest single reason why people don't get what they want is because they don't know what they do want. So the first step to achieving success is knowing what you want - in a specific way. For example, if you want to be rich, you will have a much better chance of success if you write down exactly how much money you want to have and by what date you plan to have it.

5. Blake123

Blake123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You are right, Fergal. Indeed first you should set a goal and think of possible ways to achieve it
    then you must be ready for any difficulty, but never create negative thoughts
    positive thinking is really powerful,

6. firstchoicecar

firstchoicecar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for this great words,You are right,and just always think positive.

7. Casey

Casey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Ok so if we combine what rahmat1981 an others said, to be successful one should know what his abilities are, focus mainly on them and have a set of goals. Makes sense!

8. derekey

derekey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with you!

9. youngkia1

youngkia1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I also Agree with you,without this you will never become succesful.

10. gtt

gtt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi all.

I would like to share and add some more pointers relating to this interesting topic that we have here. There's no such thing as perfect but I believe that the following list would definitely help us bring into a very successful journey:

1. Optimism - Think positive.
    2. Faith - Believe in yourself, God and your country.
    3. Planning - Know what’s important each day; set your priorities accordingly.
    4. Determination - Have the courage to stand alone when taking the big risks in life.
    5. Vision - Think big, dream big, keep success in your mind.
    6. Attitude - If you think you can’t, you’re right. Winners have positive attitudes. Winners don't quit and quitters don't win!
    7. Goals - Set goals. Plan how to achieve them.
    8. Perseverance - Try and try again until the goal is achieved. Never give up. Straight and head up into the right road maps.
    9. Knowledge - Learn to accept your mistakes, but make them only once.
    10. Enthusiasm - Choose work you like. Enjoy the challenges.

In addition, be generous enough. Share your success to others as like letting yourself be the lights of others by sharing our ideas.

To everyone's success [in His perfect time], regardless of what fields we're in to.

Gerry

• Like Like x 1
  11. timpane

timpane
    uix_expand uix_collapse

measure achievement founded on how much we give other than how much we receive. Fortunately, it furthermore works in a nice way the other way round since those who give more nearly habitually will furthermore obtain more.

12. td2011

td2011
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, I think you need to have goals and a realistic plan you have to have determination and belief in what you're doing.

13. alex12

alex12
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hard work is the main key of success

14. Alexishost

Alexishost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My key to success :
    Relax, focus and persistence are my secret ingredient to my success.

• Like Like x 1
  15. NikiRebin

NikiRebin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In my view, success is the level of personal fulfillment and happiness you feel on a daily basis. If you can wake up in the morning and be genuinely happy to be alive, you are a successful person, regardless of personal accomplishments. My key to success is to follow this simple rule: Leave the world a better place than you found it. I put all my other qualities (persistence, patience, hard work, and positivity) into following that goal of making the world a better place. For example, it's a reality that you need money to change the world, and so we try to make money. The end goal? Help others while supporting yourself and pursuing your own personal happiness. If the world is better for your being put there, that is true success.

16. ladydeluxehotel

ladydeluxehotel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Wow! Thanks for this list. Actually i agree with you.. All of them were right.. and yes, everyone can be successful on whatever career they want to succeed as long as they believe in their selves, in God and in God's time.. Positivity that we can conquer all is a must factor.

17. Joel

Joel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yep, patience is key and never give up.

18. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You should have a goal, may it be short term or long term, to follow. When you reach it, that's the only time you can tell that you have succeeded.
    And as the old saying goes, "Try and try until you succeed".

19. Dean

Dean
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Knowing what you want is key. This can be difficult as most people focus on what they don't want and this can lead them down a blind alley. The subconcious doesn't process negatives such as I don't want to be poor.

Having a positive mental attitude is also very important as is being able to identify any potential obstacles. When you find an obstacle you have to decide whether it is real or only in your head. If an obstacle is truly unsurpassable then sucess in this area will be difficult. If it is only in your head this is where the positive mental attitude kicks in.

The next I really believe in is one of the NLP presuppositions: If what you are doing isn't working, try something else. We can try as hard as we can to fit a square peg in a round hole but we know it just won't happen. We can either get a round peg or modify the square one to get the results we want.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Clint Cora

Clint Cora
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Develop excellent people skills. Having great people skills will enable one to succeed in almost anything because people are always there to help you and willing to do so. This has been proven in pretty well any field or industry out there.