The importance of your customer service team for analytics

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Thelismor1956, Aug 4, 2014.

1. Thelismor1956

uix_expand uix_collapse

Aug 3, 2014
    I am always surprised when talking about customer analytics and people forgetting that they should utilize their customer service team. People forget that our customer service team is not just there for if something goes wrong – we should use them proactively.

We should have customer service software and see what our customer service team sees. What things are going well, what is going wrong, where could we improve? Where are our customers hesitating in the purchasing process, what are they asking for?

Few customers are going to take to time and email us and write that our site structure does not make sense or that the wording is confusing, but the customer service team might know.

If I ever help people with their customer analytics, I remind them of the importance of their customer service team. A bi-monthly meeting is really going to help, because this can help steer marketing tests later on.
    #1 Thelismor1956, Aug 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2014