The experience of creating contents

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by vlada, Sep 24, 2008.

1. vlada

vlada
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The Internet is growing so rapidly and all Web sites need quality and fresh contents. The payment for short articles, usually 500 words or less, is between $15 to $100 and for articles over 1000 words, the payment is as much as $400 or more. And articles can be about anything you want to write about.
    I was successful with Constant-conten , Helium and Myessays. I still submit my contents on them. All these sites have several options that allow authors to get paid. I also want to add that Myessays has free plagiarism detection scanner and it works perfectly. The only problem with these sites is the popularity. There are many good authors and perfect contents that make the process of selling the articles very slow.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Zantetsken

Zantetsken
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How much have you been paid from those sites? What are their payment method(s)? How do they determine how much they want to pay you?
    I enjoy writing about things I'm interested in, so, depending on the answers to my questions, I might want to check those sites out sometime. What are the URLs for the sites?

3. Nazreen

Nazreen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think that these are great opportunities for those who really like writing. For Constant-Content, I heard a lot of people say that it's a good opportunity to earn a little extra money for yourself. You can either choose to write an article and hope to sell it or browse through their website and check for people who have requested an article.

I've googled Helium and Myessays and the links should be as above.

Thanks for sharing these Vlada.

4. vlada

vlada
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Helium is the perfect site for the beginners. There are a lot of contests there for the young writers. They have very friendly systems of critique. There is also the marketplace. Here is the freelance writer’s one stop to find all the jobs currently active at that time.

Constant-content is one of the best publishing sites on the market. But you must be prepared for the high demands from the administration of this site and nevertheless you have the chance to make real money here.

Myessays is the middleman site for freelance writers. They are always looking for new essays and articles that they can sell. Many people go to this site and pay top dollar for an article or essay. Clients of the site are students, teachers and so on. You can sell here your old student works.

I have mentioned that articles can be about anything you want to write about, and you will get a better idea of what many of these article publishing companies are looking for once you start submitting your articles. Most of these publishing companies will give you the option of being paid by EITHER PayPal or mailed check. You will be able to make your choice based on your own preference.

5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Thanks for sharing those sites with us Vlada.

What kind or article sells for over $400 ?

6. silent_thunder

silent_thunder
    uix_expand uix_collapse

wow!! $400 per article is mind blowing!! I can write good articles but its a waste of your skill if you sell it for someone if you know you can create quality content why not start your own website and earn on your own you will earn more for those articles on the long run

7. rossparker

rossparker
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree! I would rather spend the time building my own content on my own sites. Although getting published by a reputable content site has its benefits. I personally do better with shorter articles and blog, than with long academic level stuff.

8. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

If you are really good at writing you might find that you can get paid more for your articles when you write for someone else, than what you can earn by putting the articles on your own site.

If you write for someone else you can focus completely on your writing, you don't have to work on monetising and promoting your site. Similar to the way that a good newspaper journalist can get well paid for writing for a particular newspaper, but not have the resources to own and manage his / her own newspaper.

#8 Fergal, Sep 26, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2008
  9. silent_thunder

silent_thunder
    uix_expand uix_collapse

if you are writing for others you are dependent on him for the money! while writing your article and publishing your article can be fifficult but it is worth it in the long run, when the money starts to rollin you can sit back and relax, for the work that you put in earlier

10. vlada

vlada
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Many thanks for your attention to my contents. But it is absolutely clear that for getting 400$ for the article you need to have special knowledges. First of all I mean computer knowledges.

11. vlada

vlada
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is absolutely perfect idea to create your own website and create contents for this website. But the promotion of your own website needs a lot of time and special knowledges for example about CEO and so on. Moreover many business sites today use audio, video and use very simple and very little contents.

12. vlada

vlada
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I can not publish the URLs because of rules of the forum. Payment methods are PayPal or Check. There are a lot of propositions to create one or several contents with prices for each.

13. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

You should be able to post links Vlada. We just prevent new members from posting links in their first few posts in an effort to cut down on spam.

14. silent_thunder

silent_thunder
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you need to earn money you have to work in someway, learning to create a website and learning SEO is not a difficult job any one can learn it provided you have the necessary will power and determination. Online business like any other business needs some work to be put in during the gestation period

15. vlada

vlada
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am agree with you that online business needs not some but a lot of work like every other business. But I think that everyone must create their own ways. Many people do not like to create sites or blog but there are a lot of another opportunities in the Internet.

16. vlada

vlada
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are some requests to post links and I tried to do that. But it was impossible for me. But I think that if the members have names of sites, then they have enough information to find these sites.

17. jigyasa

jigyasa
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think there is some thing wrong here. I have seen Site Point Market place with article writers at a much lower proce per article. Are you sure they actually do pay this much?

18. vlada

vlada
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You must understand that you are the newcomer and the beginner. And you must work hard to prove your qualification. When you will be the staff writer, the situation will change. Nobody will pay big money for contents of the unknown author.