The benefits of online shopping

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by moniva, Jun 6, 2012.

1. moniva

moniva
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Different people have different opinions on online shopping. I think it is easy and convenient for us to get anything we want. What is your opinion?

2. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Though shopping online is a bit risky especially when you are not aware of what are you shopping for online and if the online store is credible and really secure for you to put in your account details for purchasing.

3. kimipatel

kimipatel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's depend upon condition, In India still so many people don't know about computer than what is inter net is too long to understand them.. And what is online shopping is far away to understand.. Coming back to that people who know what is online shopping? Online shopping is save us time. They offers different kind of offer. No issue you get to deliver the items.. hand to Hand case deliver. Or you can pay by cheque or credit or debit card... So many benefit you will get....

4. patrick0001

patrick0001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

1. Save time
    2. work 24 hour x 365 days
    3. Purchase and payment history.
    4. More, no longer limit to local product
    5. Solve currency conversion problem.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Jerlene

Jerlene
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I like it because it's easier and I don't have to wait in a line or deal with people directly.

6. Rickytaylor

Rickytaylor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well online shopping saves lots of time, we can check for various variety and rates easily, we can easily maintain transactions, no inconvenience of delivery system.

7. jiyaa

jiyaa
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Living in a metro is quite painful when it comes on doing shopping on physical store. but my this problem is also solved by dealsofindiaonline.com this very particular site. Its like an online mall availing us with huge discounts,hot offers,coupons,best deals and many more...the cheapest way of doing shopping...so i found online shopping quiet convenient money wise and energy wise too.

8. chrislie

chrislie
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I love shopping online because I can easily see the available stocks and prices. It is very convenient and easy to do.

9. band

band
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It save me lot of time, because I can easily make all price comparison over the web store. Secondly I can easily purchase the product through tablet, phone or computer.

• Like Like x 1
  10. daisy23

daisy23
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi

Online shopping is one of the greatest aspects of the internet today. By choosing to shop online you will be able to enjoy many benefits, some of which are self explanatory, others that are not so apparent. With this article, we will begin with the less apparent benefits of online shopping. Many people are unaware that they have the ability to save even more money by shopping at an online retailer. You see, just as actual department stores are always in competition with each other, so are online retailers. They all fight among each other in order to offer consumers the best deal, in order to lure them to their products.

Thanks

11. DanielSon

DanielSon
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Online shopping is perfect for things that are mass produced and are the same no matter where you purchase them. Items like books, CD's, DVD's, games, etc. are made for online shopping because they are the same everywhere and you don't need to personally inspect the item to know if it is what you are really looking for.

12. shawnhenry

shawnhenry
    uix_expand uix_collapse

online shopping

I like online shopping because it saves a lot of time and we can compare products with other. We can also compare price.

13. memoonamike

memoonamike
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Everything have two parts, the good and the bad. The good part of online shopping is it save a lot of time and you can get your desire thing at your door.

The bad part is there is no surety of product quality and also your transaction can be wrong. There is not trusty products and their quality.

14. Lilo

Lilo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes I like shopping online. When I can't seem to find a piece that I am looking for in the department store, I'll go online and search by it. ;)

15. alishakapoor491

alishakapoor491
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are many advantages of online shopping.
    1. Price comparisons
    Recently, I purchased cufflinks online from Shoppers Stop where I was offered 25% discount and the cost of same cufflinks at local store was sold without discount.
    2. Convenience of getting everything at your door steps.
    It is much better than going physically for shopping and standing in long queues, which is wastage of time and energy both
    3. Variety of the products.
    4. Quality assurance of the product from well known portals.
    So In my opinion, online shopping is the best in every aspect in comparison to shop physically

16. meenuthakur

meenuthakur
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Today majority people prefer online shopping. The concept of online shopping has number of benefits. It is time saving and money saving shopping process. We dont have wait to purchase our favorite product. Online store allows us to buy at any time at any place. We can search for the product in number of online store while sitting at home. Traditional shopping is hectic and time consuming. The most online selling products are footwear & accessories i can say.

17. annaliese

annaliese
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Its always having nice options for you to go ahead with online shopping rather than manual and you can save your precious time as well as can get the better options from it.

18. cesspadilla

cesspadilla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's easy and you can find affordable ones that fit your budget in just one click. You just got to know where to find all the stuff you need and if it is a reputable website.

19. sabulba

sabulba
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Online shopping helps to save the precious time, money and energy. When one is purchasing then it takes some simple clicks and in this way your time is saved and most of organizations provides discounts to the customer when they go for purchasing online. And there is no need to go anywhere outside for purchasing and a number of varieties are in front of customers.

20. Harshal Shah

Harshal Shah
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am Totally agreed with you. Online shopping is very easy and convenient way of purchasing any kind of product with out going any where. We can find all kind of product in large number of selection choice.