The automatic Submitter are dangerous for the users.

Discussion in 'Computer Questions, Issues & Security' started by fish, Aug 29, 2012.

1. fish

fish
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Some of my friends are using the automatic Submitter. They give me some feedback of the automatic submitter that their submission work have been deleted by the webmasters.
    I think the automatic submitters are dangerous for the general users not matter what you submit to.

2. Catherine

Catherine
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I should say what you said is not totally wrong. sometimes some of your automatic submission will be deleted but the reason has little connection with auto submitter. maybe some informations or contents are not allowed to this websites. I am using some automatic submitter and it helps me a lot and most of our tasks can be completed in a short time. so in my views, there is no dangerous for general users if the inforamtion you submit is allowable to the websites.

3. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Of course it is. Even before it is dangerous - it's just that webmasters are lenient for those types of activities. But with the recent change from G, webmasters are now making sure they support and play safer than before to keep up in the game.

4. Crystallaneding

Crystallaneding
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't agree with you. I guess that the reason that your friends' feedback was deleted is the content which determines the whether the submission is dangerous or not. It means that the content is written or created by computer system. Fake content is very dangerous. It is no business with automatic submitter.

5. printingray

printingray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes I am agree with this thread, automated work always consider as spam so, search engine fully aware about this activity. No doubt this work have fats results but for some days not for long term.

6. fish

fish
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah, I think Google becomes more harsh than ever before. Sometimes, the manuel submission materials will be deleted by Google. Otherwise the automatic submission ones.
    I can't trust the automatic submission.

Thanks for your supporting! The automatic work will be considered as the spam because the search engine knows what the submitter is doing.
    The automatic submitter will not bring the long term benefits for the users.

7. fish

fish
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am sure the content they provided was orginal writing. They didn't use the spinner or something. I just disappointed by the results.

8. fish

fish
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Which submitter you are using now? I don't think it will get a nice result. Or you can provide some evidence to show us.
    I don't trust any automatic submitter. Never.