The 5 Benefits of a home business.

Discussion in 'Articles & Tutorials' started by finty56, Aug 7, 2011.

1. finty56

finty56
    uix_expand uix_collapse

1.FREEDOM
    One of the first things you will realize about having your own home business is that there is more than enough freedom. You can take your business wherever you want,in the way you want at whatever pace suits you. However too much freedom can lead to people failing at home businesses as social life takes over or certain things get more attention than others. On the other hand you can enjoy extra freedom and be "as free as a bird".
    2.You are the BOSS
    There are so many people working in the normal 9 to 5 jobs who wish they never had to deal wit the boss. With a home business you are your own boss, YOU decide the deadlines, make the decisons and ultimately make the business run the way you want it without having to answer to a superior person. If things go wrong it is solely up to you to make things right so your business runs smoothly and makes profit !!

3.Schedule
    Having the power to create your own time and work schedule is one of the most flexible facts that makes a home business so successful and easy to do. It doesnt matter what time of the day or night you work, as long as your goals and tasks are done each day that's all that matters. This way you can take a vacation when you want to without having to worry about a work load sitting on your desk, it gives you time to relax and enjoy yourself. The internet is not tied to any one location and so if you are having too much fun not to worry stay longer and soak up the sun !!

4.Do What You Want When You Want
    The internet is full of countless and never ending oppurtunites for you to chose from. Never again will you wake up and say " I wish I didn't had to go to work this morning !! ". It is a guarantee that you will find what you want to do and be able to start a home business due to the fact there is a virtual demand for literally anything you can think of.

5.Versatility
    Having your own business means that no longer will you be stuck doing the same tasks day in day out. Most 9-5 jobs become so repititious that they becoming boring and the employee feels demotivated. With a home business YOU are the marketer, the writer, the customer serivce rep and most importantly the boss. Every day you wake up and start your daily tasks you can expect something different which keeps the job more exicitng and appealing

The five benefits listed are certainly the most important benefits of having your own home business. If this has not sold you, there are a number of other advantages you will enjoy such as tax advantages, working at a stress free environment, and simply being able to wake up at your job.

2. ladydeluxehotel

ladydeluxehotel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nice threads.. Many of our home-based members would be glad for you in sharing these. Yes, there are plenty of benefits we can get by working at home but it is also nice to work in an office with different kind of people you can mingle with. I mean, only for my opinion, it is such a bore to work alone though it is much okay because there are no hassles.

3. Terry Harvey

Terry Harvey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Very nice article. I'll keep this in mind when I have my own home. :p I love the idea of having my own work hours and being free.

4. GamingOn

GamingOn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I like #2 the best being the boss. It can be hard to do the work all alone though. :(
    That's why it's good to hire on partners.

5. dal35

dal35
    uix_expand uix_collapse

used to work from home but unfortunelty as my company grew so did staff. The downfall is you dont want all your staff coming to your house everyday.

6. GamingOn

GamingOn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes staff at the house everyday can be a big problem. My brother recently let go allot of his staff.

7. ThirdSEO

ThirdSEO
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Forgot to mention tax deductions! If you work in your house you can legally write off a portion of your rent or mortgage payment as a business expense.