The 2 newest ways to get storm of traffic

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by vinh dang, Jul 20, 2015.

?

Is this post helpful

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Normal

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. vinh dang

vinh dang
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are two ways to get traffic:
    First: Free traffic
    -SEO:invest time to learn needed but very effective and high conversion.
    -Blog:much easier than SEO.Just remember every time a post is made,be one of the first leave a comment reply,and a url to your website was put in already.I even recommend joining their RSS and Email Newsletter so you are the first to know.
    -Forum:My advice:
    +Do 10 posts a day
    +Provide value and be a good member of community (you'll be banned if spam)
    +Change the signature every 10 days (the link keep same)
    The second : Paid Traffic=Fast result
    -Solo ads: Clickonomy is an example,just register an account for free and enjoy it.You can start with $100 to get very targeted traffic
    -Google pay per click:it is the number 1 source of traffic in the world,it's unlimited through Google's network,you have utmost control on quality and scaling but before jump into,you need to invest in education.
    -Facebook Advertising:There are hundreds of millions of people around the world that use Facebook everyday.It has less option than Google,but 100$ is the reasonable budget to start and get clicks for as little as 0.10$ a click
    These the most common sources of traffic right now.How many sources have you tried so far?

2. mishraraj2603

mishraraj2603
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Interesting thing is you are suggesting to change signature after 10 posts. But why its confusing thing for all.

3. steveposter

steveposter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are some confusions and not recommended in the thread like the required 10 post a day and changing of signature links every ten days. This has nothing to do get traffic from the audience.

4. David Parkes

David Parkes
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Changing of signature links every ten days will drop your ranking. It is not recommended.

5. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Like others, I am skeptical of the value of your advice. out of your entire post, there are only three things that can be used and can be expected to increase traffic:

SEO: I'm happy to see that you recommend investing the time to learn how to do this properly. You also have to have the right expectations. Too many people want fast results, and there are too many people willing to tell them how to get it. what they don't tell you is that quick results don't last long, and make it harder to get the results you need.
    Google PPC: Also called Adwords, This can get you quick traffic, but, like SEO, you have to do it properly. It's too easy to lose your money if you don't target the right keywords, and don't schedule your ads correctly.
    Facebook Advertising: like the others, you need to make sure your ads are targeted to the right people.

I do have one other question. In your poll, where you ask "Is this post helpful?", why are the choices "Yes" and "Normal"? There is no "No" choice, and anyone who replies can choose up to 2 responses, so even if it wasn't unnecessary, it's useless anyway.

6. Redd

Redd
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Commenting on blogs won't get you much traffic. I've done that and the rewards I garnered for all the hard work done were not worthwhile. Being the first to comment would increase the chances of your link being clicked on since you get maximum exposure but few people will click on your link.

Since most blog owners either don't allow or will edit out any links in the comments, to draw some traffic from blogs you'd have to write hundreds of comments on as many blogs. Not worth the effort IMHO.

7. OhioTom76

OhioTom76
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't really get how any of these are "new" - these have been traditional sources of traffic for many years now.

With regards to the forum signature links, I think the OP was maybe referring to changing the anchor text itself for the link, but leaving the actual destination URL alone. This sort of sounds like a similar tactic users of Scrapebox use when auto building backlinks, only they handle it a little differently. Instead of constantly changing previous backlinks, they specify from the get go what percentage of the anchor text on their backlinks should be actual target keywords, vs brand terms, vs generic phrases such as "click here for more information".

I think it would be far too tedious to manually keep track of all the backlinks you created, then following some schedule to update them all on some scheduled basis. This is where tools like Scrapebox come in handy, even if you aren't using them to auto spam sites, you can still use them to keep track of more complex tiered link building campaigns.

8. krishnanayak

krishnanayak
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks give some beneficial and precious information ..this great post i get lot of ideas through your post..
    This is great and just what I've been looking for. Thanks alot!!

9. sameera

sameera
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The best way to gain website traffic is to improve website keyword ranking report on search results. Once your website starts come up on search results on organic search results then it will lasts for longer period of time. it needds, a good website optimization, and a good online marketing plan.
    for that one can go with social media profiles, blogging, communities, and other business assets to get more relevant traffic. You can either do this by your own or you can consult experts for the same.

10. addialex

addialex
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To increase traffic of the your website write quality content and post on high authority sites like worpress,blog.com,tumblr.Apart from that share your content on social media sites .

11. Alan Ron

Alan Ron
    uix_expand uix_collapse

All other points are well described. I am completely agree with you. But how we can change the signature on regular basis then there will be problem for our ranking.

12. Scott

Scott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think I will have to break down and load up facebook for my site. I really wanted to stay away from it but you can't beat the traffic you might receive.

13. Robert01

Robert01
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I thought you are going to say ONLY 2 ways. But I've count 16 lines in your post. It was helpful though. Thanks for sharing.

14. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

The two ways he was referring to are "Free Traffic" and "Paid Traffic". Like any good member should, he went on to explain what some of the methods for both free and paid traffic are. Perhaps formatting the post differently would have made this more obvious, but instead of just saying, "Two methods of promoting your website are free traffic and paid traffic", and nothing else, like some members would, he did exactly what he should have. In a previous post, I did, however, question how helpful some of the information in his post actually is.

15. Scott

Scott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Are paid traffic a lot more effective than free traffic? I'm always skeptical about paying, maybe I should try like a small amount at first to see if it really works. I just know getting traffic to your site takes a lot of time and patience.

16. firsttender

firsttender
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are nothing to new for gaining traffic you use simply old seo techniques like article, forum, classified, blog, bookmarking and social media is beneficial for the traffic.

17. Tonylest75

Tonylest75
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you will change signatures then, your keywords ranking will be dropped. I don't think it is a good post. It will be better if you simply put these off-page seo activities.

18. john58975

john58975
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with your points for free traffic but also you can get more traffic using social media. You can post your blogs on social networking sites, try to frequently update contents of your site, make contents are unique and engaging, start guest blogging are also useful ways to get free traffic.

19. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

The methods referred to in vinh dang's post can also be referred to as "Paid ways of getting traffic", to differentiate them from actually "buying traffic", which is definitely not recommended. I really don't think solo ads would be as effective as Google's PPC ads or Facebook Ads. The problem is a "small amount" may not be sufficient to get you the results you need, depending on how competitive your niche is. SEO, or "free traffic", as the vinh put it, can be effective if done properly, but takes a lot more work. Forums in my experience do not bring much traffic at all, if any. and a Blog can only bring traffic if the blog has a great deal of traffic itself.

20. josephcaron

josephcaron
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Social media and off page SEO activity is a best way of increase your website traffic and visitor.