Thanks A Lot Everyone

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by livayahurd, Nov 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. livayahurd

livayahurd
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi friends,

Thanks to all those who participated in my first thread in this forum. Where I asked for help. Without any hesitation you people helped me a lot. With your guidance I affiliate marketing, I was able to make upt0 $210 from a US affiliate program and 83 GBP from a UK affiliate Network from the beginning of November till now.

I got a free domain and .co.cc and hosted it byethost.com now its running fine. Now i am planning to get a paid domain name and a good hostor.

The link to my exisiting free website is given below. please visit it and give your comments.

Thanks a lot again.

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I'm delighted to hear that you received some help from Business Advice Forum livayahurd. Thanks for your feedback and good luck with everything in the future. We'd be delighted to help you with any other business questions you might have.

3. Sahil

Sahil
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Glad you got help from BAF livayahurd. Thank You very much for providing us feedback. I visited your site (Which is linked into your sig.) It looks awesome and them of the blog is good. You seem to be promoting your affiliates on large scale which is really good thing.

Hope you get a good host in future and also hope your earnings go high and high.

Thanks

4. livayahurd

livayahurd
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi everyone,

Last time i posted something , i expressed my idea to enter into internet marketing and other online business ideas. But past few i did a re-thinking and changed my decision. I decided to invest that amount which i earned online to an offline business. Well i met few companies both manufacturing and export/import companies for get electronic gadgets. Few of them agreed to provide me a dealership. I made a team with nearly 8 friends and motivated them to do business with me. I was lucky to earn their trust. I understood that I can motivate people and make them work rather than working myself and burning time.

We sold few hundreds of MP4/MP3 players, mobile accessories, automatic water level controllers, inverters.

Also we got few engineering projects to complete from 2 well know companies providing Electronic GYM equipments.

Thanks to my team. Soon we will be upgrading our firm to a Private Limited.

Thanks to you all once again.
    Really thanks

5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

That's great news livayahurd, thanks for coming back and sharing it with us. I wish you continued success and good luck for the future.

6. gtt

gtt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's great to hear, livayahurd. Thanks for inspiring us and sharing with us a little touch of your success story. This simply motivates everyone, for us to be able to reach for our goals, in our own way.

Wishing you success with all of your endeavors.

7. johndale

johndale
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Glad you inspired us all here. Thanks for motivating us. You can be our mentor ;)

8. lentrepot

lentrepot
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm glad to hear about your success and it also give us encouragement to strive more. :D

9. youngkia1

youngkia1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Congratulation for that, very much inspiring as well. Now it gives me a hint on how to deal with mine. Thanks.

10. chanel26

chanel26
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Really happy to learn about ur success!
    Well done!

11. livayahurd

livayahurd
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi everyone,
    Have been busy with work. Thanks to you all.
    I have Few Good news to share. Thought it might help others in their ventures.

On July, the team which i assembled (electronics enthusiast) adopted the name Coremite. We started with our own project, Automatic Water level controller with voltage protection and dry running protection, we finally made it a commercial product. We tested it in 5 homes in our locality. It worked without any problem. Seeing this people began to refer more people. Also we got a dealer who is now taking care of the sales. Initially the sales was hard but we offered them 30days trial and 100% money back guarantee, things began to work a bit more well. Now we are also getting projects from industries and other establishments on automation, motion sensors etc

Thanks to my team members and you people.

I like technology, i enjoy making things, i enjoy it more when i see people using it and are satisfied. This year our government is conducting a research contest for making clothings that can cool our body, we decided to give our best. We are not rich but still we have sufficient funds to do the research.

12. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Good to hear back from you livayahurd and I'm delighted to hear that everything is working out well for you. Do you have a website for the Coremite project?

13. livayahurd

livayahurd
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Not Yet. It will be soon online. We have more things in mind before we establish the site. However it will be online by December end or by new year. We are trying to put our own servers online. My team is working on it.

We also started raising fund for people who are less fortunate to meet their medial requirements.

Thanks for asking.

14. VVhite_Angel

VVhite_Angel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Great news :)

15. Kay

Kay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That's fantastic news livayahurd! I'm delighted it's all going so well for you and that the BAF community played a role in your success. Keep us updated on how it's all working out please. :)

16. ieintelligence

ieintelligence
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Cheerful news . Hope there would be more and more successful business stories!

17. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Closing old thread. If the Original Poster would like it re-opened, please send me a quick PM and I'd be delighted to open it for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.