Temporary Office Space

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by warmcomplicated, Nov 21, 2014.

1. warmcomplicated

warmcomplicated
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I want to rent a temporary office space in Miami for my business. Temporary because I want to see how much business I can get in Miami and the available talent, as well. Does anyone have experience with renting temp office spaces? Is it cheaper to rent a furnished one or one that is not furnished?

Any thoughts will be greatly appreciated! :cool:

2. SierraTerson

SierraTerson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi You need to ask local housing and rent related dealer who tell you better suggestion then others.

3. HooktoWin

HooktoWin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Warmcomplicated,

Temporary office spaces are easier when you go through a provider or service like Regus.com. If you do choose to go that route here are some things to consider.

1. Furnished office spaces are more expensive than unfurnished spaces and may require additional concessions (e.g. insurance or a deposit).
    2. Providers may require you to share office space with other businesses. With that kind of arrangement there may be restrictions on what you can do and when.
    3. Going through a dealer, realtor or agent increases the cost (typically but not always).

Hope this helps!

Andrew