Telesales Services for Small Business

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by hogo192, Apr 30, 2015.

1. hogo192

hogo192
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I everyone,
    I have started small Telemarketing company and provide outsourcing services to UK USA and other European countries. The problem is that i am struggling for a client, i do not understand that how to reach clients for telemarketing prospect. Please help me for the this if anyone have experience or information about this.

2. alexfernandes

alexfernandes
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do you have a dedicated website. If yes, then in order to get leads or enquiries, you need to work on SEO as well as PPC. I would advise you to hire a reliable SEO company for your requirements.

3. Kevin Peter

Kevin Peter
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

Is cold calling what you mean? Setting appointment, selling services is a major task? What geography are you targeting? Charges per hour?
    Why don't you talk to any tele-marketing consultants? They might outsource one of their work based on the fesibility.

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi hogo192, I previously worked as a BDM for a global contact centre company so have some experience in that area. What have you been doing so far to make sales? What type of services can you offer to your clients? Do you have any client yet or are you starting completely from scratch?