Techniques of more hard work

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by vistacollege1, Feb 25, 2011.

1. vistacollege1

vistacollege1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I wish everyone to share here how they keep themselves focussed towards more and more hard work.

2. hetalhet

hetalhet
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well I would like to focus on smart work rather than focusing on Hard work, as number of hours in a day remains same 24 hours for every body in this world so It depends on us How smartly we can use those 24 hours a day and I do believe that this can be done with smart work only rather than hard work. Just my opinion :)

3. mysandyda

mysandyda
    uix_expand uix_collapse

When you have a certain goal and tight deadline, you will work as hard as you can.

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

When I'm finding it difficult to focus on my work I find that using a countdown timer works very well for me. I'll set it for ten minutes and do as much work as I possibly can for those ten minutes. If I work well during that time I then set it for 12 minutes and repeat the process, then keep adding two minutes to the countdown time. If I find that I'm not working well during the allotted time I'll reduce the time by two minutes and focus on working during that time. Using a countdown timer in this way has helped me to stay productive on many a bad day.

5. anna james

anna james
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Agreed, the more you work hard and achieve results, more is the level of satisfaction that you would be able get....

6. dripworld

dripworld
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hard work really pays off but i have achieved with soft work and this didnot run for a long time.If you want good results then do hard so many will try to hire rather than doing by themself.
    I have thought previously to reach 100 visitors per day but due to google terms and i have dropped form 70 to 25 hits per day.I am getting bore for my hardwork and now i stopped.

7. Matt

Matt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If I start getting distracted, I would normally take a 5-10 minute break to kind of relax my mind. After that, I will normally get back to work. It is better to take a break and then do 30 minutes of work where you are concentrated rather than 30 minutes of work when you are distracted.

8. softwaretraining

softwaretraining
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Update yourself in your filed... make new creation in your field...

9. tomibraniste

tomibraniste
    uix_expand uix_collapse

nice work matt , i will try

10. Blake123

Blake123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I try to visualize success and try to relax and have a proper rest
    after reaching another step in my plan

11. Casey

Casey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I like Fergal's idea.
    But generally I think that if your goal is powerful enough, it will keep you going without any additional measures.

12. Edward

Edward
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with you opinion!

13. gtt

gtt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Self-discipline and time management would be the best techniques we could make. Although there comes a time that distractions would burst-up along the line, we can just pause and let everything pass us by for a little while and then we go on with better concentration and keen attention on something we're engaged in.

Hard work pays off so dig a little more deeper and you will potentially find more treasures. The greater your capacity for hard work, the more rewards fall within your grasp... but I still believe in a saying that goes "Work smarter, not harder".

14. timpane

timpane
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It counts on us How cleverly we can use those 24 hours a day and I manage accept as factual that this can be finished with intelligent work only other than hard work. Just my opinion

15. Clint Cora

Clint Cora
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are so many but one is to schedule the hardest task first thing in the day when you are still fresh.