Targetting US Market Through SEO

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Prohance, Mar 24, 2015.

1. Prohance

Prohance
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi All,

Currently, I am working for a client who wants to target US market. Although I know local listing will help but he dont have any office in U.S and also he don't want us to use fake address. So want help on what other SEO techniques will be useful for targeting B2B market in U.S

Thank You In Advance!

2. Melissa Feeney

Melissa Feeney
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For targeting B2B market, you should initially find US resources. You should analyze your competitor’s backlinks to get US based sites for submission.

3. ellisthomas86

ellisthomas86
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The very first thing I doubt that if there is no physical address for the organization, is it possible that they could gain a trust among the customers? Second question is B2B. Most of the businesses in USA particularly look out for genuine business deal and don't want to be in dark taking any of the considerable approach. So I believe that to target the USA market, its quite necessary to look out for the physical presence of the company.

4. Kevin Peter

Kevin Peter
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

He can definitely have a tie up with any similar organizations in US and provide the services through them. It is the most easiest way to deal and many are doing this. Targeting based on SEO is always possible using ccTLDs. Have your trsut - link building campaigns to target more of these geographies.

5. Prohance

Prohance
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank You All For Responding! For the time being they are neither planning for setting up nor tieing up with any comapny in US. They want to focus on digital marketing to get sign-up or leads! I heard blogging is a good technique so already implemented that but want help on some other strategies which can bring genuine traffic or leads