Take Survey for Cash, is it REAL or NOT ?

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by Ammar Alam, Oct 20, 2015.

1. Ammar Alam

Ammar Alam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Guys..

Today I accidentally found a system called Take Survey Foe Cash.. Anyone's know what the story behind this program, is it really deliver as it saying or not.. ?

- AMMAR

Ammar Alam
    This message by Ammar Alam has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. TheTravisRoss

TheTravisRoss
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Ammar,
    Although there are some websites that will pay you money to do online surveys, most of them are just SCAMS !!!
    Please beware of such websites. Even if they pay, the pay-out rate is very low. You will get $0.03 per survey.
    And to cashout, like minimum $3.00 you will have to do 100 surveys which won't come easy and the frequency is very less.

~Travis

3. jordan94

jordan94
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A lot of survey sites are scams, but not all of them. Opinion Outpost is probably the best survey site on the web to earn money. I've been using this site for almost 2 years now and I love it! There is also Mysurvey.com It's pretty good too. it just takes a little longer to get paid. Hope this helps.

4. Sweetkymom

Sweetkymom
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are looking to spend 10 hrs and make possibly $3-$5 a day, the survey route is for you, IF they are legit paying! Most survey sites take your information and run with it. Even if you was to qualify for a survey, they'd ask a ton of upfront questions then towards the end, you'd get a you did not qualify screen. If you get that, they literally ran with your info!! I wouldn't encourage survey sites if you're looking to at least make your working time worthwhile!

5. terryse

terryse
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The safe way to know whether the site is legit or scam is to do your research before joining. Google the background of the site and get both the negative and positive feedback from its users.

6. Kimmymarkks

Kimmymarkks
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I've found that you do earn real cash but it take a LONG time to actually be able to cash out. The websites I've found you only get cents for completing surveys that sometimes take up to 30 minutes. To me it's not worth it. Also on swagbucks you have to watch 4 videos for a few cents. I feel like its a waste of time.

7. Kimmymarkks

Kimmymarkks
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I've never heard of that one but I agree in that a lot of of these survey for cash websites aren't worth the time. You have to complete a survey that takes 20 mins and you get just a few cents. A lot of times you spend 5 mins answering questions when all of the sudden they tell you that you aren't a fit and keep trying. I'm my opinion it's a complete waste of time.

8. pwarbi

pwarbi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I've also never heard of the site in the OP but I think that with any survey site, the only questions you have to be able to answer before you sign up are is it legitimate? and is it worth my time? If the answer to either is no, then walk away.

9. chelle318

chelle318
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I used to do a lot of surveys online and made a decent amount for what it was. In recent years though, it has been so hard to qualify, so you spend all this time in the qualification stage just to be turned down. I just don't see the earning potential In it anymore.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. pwarbi

pwarbi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The online survey sites are getting harder and harder to qualify for, and even when when you do qualify for them these days the incentives offered aren't worth your time.

11. Dave

Dave
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You should only do surveys from companies that are based in your home country and who offer you gift or shopping vouchers that can be used at your local local malls and supermarkets etc. Those who claim to offer you cash for online surveys are usually scams. Very very very few genuine organizations will ever offer cash. Also, a good indication as to whether they are scams would be the type of surveys you are tasked to do. You should be able to tell if it is a scam company based on the type of survey questions.

#11 Dave, Dec 17, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2015
  12. Dave

Dave
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I feel that anyone who is willing to spend 10 hours just to earn $3-$5 a day has serious self-esteem issues or must be pretty desperate.