T-shirt business newbie

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by lola, Sep 18, 2013.

1. lola

lola
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    I have some questions that someone can hopefully help. I'm about to start T-shirt business, the only issue Ii'm facing now is how to re-create images that I want to have on T-shirts, what is the best way to do? Should I draw images on paper and then upload it to Illustrator and work on these here. I know it's not that easy and I'm aware I will need help from someone who is familiar with the program. Trying to understand the whole process. Tell me if you know, once I have image in computer how do you send the image to printing company, how do you explain them where exactly the image place, do I need to send them image in real size, how does it work then when they print image on different sizes of T-shirts? Do they automaticaly adjust it?

thank you

2. AnushaJain

AnushaJain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi lola :) Welcome to Business Advice Forum :) You have to go and ask in the printing company how they accept the images and you need to hire a professional for this work who can give you the poster sense along with colour and combination.

3. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

4. HomeBiz Success

HomeBiz Success
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can design t-shirts online using the graphic of your choice. I suggest you have an experienced graphic artist reproduce the art in digital format and upload it to customink as stated above. Once that is done you just select the color, size and fabric.

#4 HomeBiz Success, Oct 1, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2013
  5. csys

csys
    uix_expand uix_collapse

designed by humans is nice.

6. Lalay45

Lalay45
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah, Exactly humans designs are best according to me.. Specially k12. Superb.

7. doodern

doodern
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A lot of online t-shirt designing Companies are offering these services so you can search on Google for getting online t-shirt designing services.

8. Bizmagestore

Bizmagestore
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This has encouraged online enterprises to offer customized products to their online customers. So make your store future-ready for your customers! Give them what they want! Customized products are the answer to improved sales and revenue! Here is a solution. https://store.biztechconsultancy.com/magento-product-designer.htm