Suggestions on keeping employee costs down.

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by outsourcing pros, Jun 7, 2012.

1. outsourcing pros

outsourcing pros
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Howdy all, I'm not an expert on this subject but thought I'd share a couple of ideas that have worked for me. One, consider hiring people as independent contractors, especially if they can work from home. It can allow you to at leastp provide more jobs and add additional skills to your workforce. Second, consider outsourcing to other countries or "In-sourcing" to other companies in the US who can do what you need at a lower cost than you can in-house.

2. Jerlene

Jerlene
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Depends on the kind of business you're running. This is my area of expertise. I love finding new ways to eliminate or cut costs.

3. patrick0001

patrick0001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A confusing question in my mind. Your name is outsourcing pros, but you are not an expert on outsourcing??

4. Navida

Navida
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If your business requires experienced employees then you have to compromise on high cost, but if you are right with freshmen then you can cut your cost to some extent. Now it all depends on your business nature and on you that how you handle this.

5. Jerlene

Jerlene
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is pretty much only when it comes to their salary.