Suggestions for SEO work

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by outsourcing pros, Jun 7, 2012.

1. outsourcing pros

outsourcing pros
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello, I'm guessing most of us are struggling with what is EFFECTIVE seo. I'd sure appreciate feedback from those of you who have had success increasing their web rankings without spending a fortune. One idea I'm experimenting with is posting comments in other blogs and hoping some people visit my site. Thanks

2. printingray

printingray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Pretty good but not too much good because nowadays people not approve comments, I'm also admin of a blog don't approve much comment just hose which are given by my friends and others knowing persons.

3. altcom

altcom
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Usually blog comment link is no follow; popular blog post can easily get more than 50 comments the link juice is split, so you cant expect almost no link juice. Secondly, blog comment always attack by spammer, so the approval rate is lower.

4. williamluke01

williamluke01
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google consider this (spmming)if found more than 50 links on same page.You go with web 2.0 blogs and some popular article directories for effective seo.

5. pentawebexperts

pentawebexperts
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Blog commenting is not much effective now a days and some said that its a wasting of time as your comment has only a bit chance to be approved by the blog admin. Actually nowadays seo is more complicated and difficult to practice as all of the webmasters whether they are offering blogs, articles, directories, forums and so on are eager to get rid of the spammers. So it is essential to be a part of a community that are real web masters and having the natural techniques and tactics to practice seo. You should consider other marketing strategies and spent your time on them to get good results.