Suggestions for article submission software?

Discussion in 'Content Marketing' started by jakson0100, May 8, 2011.

1. jakson0100

jakson0100
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello guys please any body suggest me a good article submit software and also tell me using article submitter software is good or it is a black hat technique ??????

2. lizatailor23

lizatailor23
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Re:

Article submission is a effective process of SEO. There are number of software available in the market for submitting articles. I have used, but still I prefer to you submit articles manually. Because some search engines have spam management policies that prohibit the automatic submission.

3. Nill Smith

Nill Smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would like to suggest you to submit your articles manually than using some software. It is just because some time machines make mistakes and it can harm your SERPs.

4. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Don't use auto submitor, it is not good at all. Better submit them manually if you looking for good result

5. Businessbinocular

Businessbinocular
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Manual submission is better. It demands your time but a short-cut is risky. You might as well spend some time submitting good articles and do justice to them rather than using software that might result in prohibiting you from submitting them.

Cheers!
    Business Binocular

6. patrick0001

patrick0001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have a question, if automation tool can damage a site, can we use the same method to spam competitor site and lower down their SERP?

You are lifeplayer rite? we meet again ^_^, I try insert your profile as my referral, but I cant find it during registration.

7. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I believe that your time and energy would be much better spent on focusing on improving your own site. Build your site so that you offer value to your target market and that you are much better and stronger than your competitors.

8. etrade123

etrade123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Don't Spam submitted, because google panda has update more times if it caught then your site will be in spam. So, submit in proper way(i mean to say manually).

9. patrick0001

patrick0001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have try semi auto submission tool for directory, it is no harm at all. Google panda will not detect it because:

1. Those submission need to pass through CAPTCHA text.
    2. Not all the submission approve instantly, some of that might rejected.
    3. By pre-inserted couple of title tag and description tag, it will auto mix those tag for diffrent directory submission.

Agree with you, spent time to improving own site is much more benefit than damage others. But do you think, by using the same method can damage competitor?

#9 patrick0001, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2011
  10. carolinehill

carolinehill
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As per my Knowledge don’t use any software for making article Submissions because as per Google panda you can’t publish one article in more than one site, and if you will use software for article submission then Google can DE index your website, so just do Article Submissions Manually.