Suggestion for Web Development Software?

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by Vfdehfv, Sep 25, 2011.

1. Vfdehfv

Vfdehfv
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As an amateur web developer many years ago, I started by using a text editor to laboriously type in my code, developing "skeletons" for repeat or future use. I then graduated to Netscape Composer and other similar software. So far, I have not found any that would allow me to simultaneously copy and paste several images onto a page instead of individually selecting each one. I would also like to select several images for simultaneous re-sizing, particularly without compromising quality.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks.

2. patrick0001

patrick0001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Have you try dreamweaver and visual studio?

3. jole

jole
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Try Artisteer. Works in drag & drop way. You can create templates for Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, or create HTML pages. Really easy to use, and you can create pretty good looking pages really fast!

4. anusha

anusha
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I graduated to Netscape Composer and other same software. So far, I have not found,can you allow me to simultaneously copy and paste several images onto a page instead of individually selecting one. I would also like to select several images for simultaneous re-sizing, particularly without compromising quality...
    I want to have cookies to save info..