Suggestion about fastest internet surfing mobile

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by realistic, Dec 31, 2009.

1. realistic

realistic
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

I am using broadband in my home, but I won't be always in home, so I feel that unlimited broadband is waste of money, since I am working in Call center, so I am thinking on disconnecting my Broadband and get a Fastest Internet Browsing mobile and use mobile provided Internet facility through any one of the operator at my city.

Need your valuable suggestion for fastest internet browsing mobile, I need to connect it with my system and browse and also I need to browse it on mobile on the way I travel out.

Plz help me to get a best mobile for Fast Internet Browsing.

2. realitybites.in

realitybites.in
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i think u have to go for any high end mobile phone ...like E71 or any E series in Nokia ...u budget should be Rs 10,000+ (200$) and have look @ "SAMSUNG CORBY CDMA " ....In this u get 2.4mbps speed

3. dewodts

dewodts
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Ist simple
    using the internet explorer

4. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Since you are out most of the day, you wont be needing an unlimited bandwidth internet. I think selecting a lower plan with limited bandwidth is a good choice. May we know from what country are you from?

5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

realistic, you could try contacting your ISP. Tell them about your situation and ask them to recommend a more suitable plan for you. They might have a plan with greater speeds, but with lower download limits, that would be more suited to your requirements.

6. dewodts

dewodts
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I use a cellular phone to the Internet, features a complete, if you want to use a cellular phone to the internet I suggest Dopod. Please search on google with keyword Dopod Celuler. I am sure you will be comfortable with the mobile surf like that.

7. varundbest

varundbest
    uix_expand uix_collapse

8. dewodts

dewodts
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, this'll be fun and thank you for the information, may be useful for all

9. simplyjo

simplyjo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I hear iphone is pretty good. Though, i prefer to work only when I am home - these things only make you work 24/7 . lol

10. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The OP is not asking about Mobile Phone Internet but a more affordable Internet Service Provider that can fit his needs.

11. chris34

chris34
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

Hi

Internet speed depends on ISP. If your ISP provide good speed you can get high speed. you need to evaluate the cell companies who has fastest net speed and then buy their recommended cell phone for internet use.

Thanks
    Have a nice time ahead.