Suggest some enterprise solutions provider for ERP

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by johnadams10, Jun 19, 2013.

1. johnadams10

johnadams10
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

I would like to implement ERP solution to our organization. I would like to get suggestions from you all on how to select a solutions provider. Do tier I , II and III matter? Which ERP system should they implement ? How should the implementation, upgradation, maintenance and support be done?

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Implementing an ERP solution is a high risk project. There have been quite a few examples of large companies who spent millions of dollars on ERP implementations that went terribly wrong and damaged the damaged the company's relationships with their customers.

My suggestion would be that the first thing you need is a very clear specification of the functionality and features you require from an ERP system. Is that something you have done, or are planning on doing?

3. johnadams10

johnadams10
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In need of ERP Implementation

Thanks for your suggestion. We are small business for manufacturing. We need to implement ERP Solutions to our company to enhance our productivity. I would like to know the tiers of erp vendors? What about microsoft dynamics or oracle, sap , etc?

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

They are all good systems, but that doesn't mean that one of those is necessarily the best one for your business.

You describe yourself as a "small business", how many employees do you have? Are you sure that you actually need an ERP system, or could you manage successfully with more basic software?

Open Bravo (openbravo.com) is an ERP system that I researched a little in the past, they are open source and might be worth a look if you have the IT expertise available to you to implement an open source solution.

5. karyatech

karyatech
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We are called Karya Technologies providing Dynamics ERP Solutions to enterprises. We offer the best solutions in the information technology space to make our customers successful. With includes Implementation, Customization, Upgradation, Maintenance and Support. Also, we are providing mobility solutions for enterprises that enables an organization to achieve its full capabilities and benefits of being integrated end to end.
    For more information visit: karyatech.com

6. addialex

addialex
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Now the days ERP system are used by both large scale and small business to increase productivity, streamlining the workflow and standardizing operating procedures across the business.
    The main objective of the ERP software is to integrate data from all sectors of a business or company which helps all sector share data, communicate with each other and receive information in real time. This save employs lot of time, increase efficiency and allows continuity between customers.