Suggest New Strategy Of SEO

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Micheal Anderson, Aug 15, 2016.

1. Micheal Anderson

Micheal Anderson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Everyone
    I have done directory submission, social bookmarking, Article Posting, Web2.0, Forum and Blog commenting. These strategies give me benefit and rank my website ranking at Google First page 3rd position. But, last two months ranking still there so please suggest a new strategy. Thank You
    Here is my website link please review it and make suggestions..
    http://www.cbcbusinessbrokers.com.au/

#1 Micheal Anderson, Aug 15, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2016
  2. cheta

cheta
    uix_expand uix_collapse

From your point, it seems you want to hit the no 1 spot on the front page which is also good to think about but to me, ranking on 3rd spot in front page is like you have already hit the jackpot. Surely with that, you should be getting lots of visitors traffic to your website. But to achieve your aim, you can create social network pages, groups, channels etc to drive in more traffic to your site. hopefully that may get you to no 1 spot.

3. Magento_oCodewire

Magento_oCodewire
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I suggest you to perform Guest Posting techniques for getting huge traffic and better Google ranking. But for Guest Posting technique, you need to follow the proper guidelines of the blogger given.

4. mike anderson

mike anderson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You Can use SMO Technique to promote your website on social networking platform and get more traffic on your website rest all thing you have already covered and got the result.So try smo technique to get some more traffic

mike anderson
    This message by mike anderson has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I checked on both Google.com and Google.com.au, and the highest ranking you now have is #6 on page 1 on Google Australia, and #9 on Google.com. I'm surprised you were able to get as high as you did, since most of what you're doing is wrong. That's probably why you stalled at #3, and now dropped to #6, and #9 on Google.com. Social bookmarking can work, as can article posting, if it is done properly. Low quality sites can do more harm than good, as can low quality articles. I don't like when people say they are using Web 2.0, since the average person has no idea what that means.

Social Media can help to get your name out there, and, like other techniques, must be used properly to get results. You also have to be clear about what social media is used for, as it is not as quantifiable as other techniques. Simply saying "use SMO technique" or "try SMO technique" is useless.

6. eurekapsycrille

eurekapsycrille
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I checked your website and its quite cool but lacks contents that might attract links. If you are looking for a new strategy, you can turn your attention to content marketing. I personally love doing link attraction strategies (Comprehensive list, green contents, etc.). But for you to have a good idea, you can visit Jon Coopers page on Link Building Strategies. That's where I get the idea of producing a long content that ranks and attract traffic - even links.

As an example, I created this page to:

1. Test if Long contents can really rank without links
    2. Test how I can take advantage of Google Rank Brain and Hummingbird.
    3. If I could use it in future strategies.

The result, 100,000 impression and 15,000 avg. CTR per month and ranks for (prefix) + business ideas + (suffix) in the Philippines. It actually outranked entrepreneur.ph in some of the keywords. I didn't even build a single link to it.

Now the point is, if you don't have any idea on how you can build links, make something that will attract them.

Hope that helps.

7. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Just to be clear an "impression" means that your page showed up when someone searched a keyword or phrase. CTR is expressed as a percentage of the impressions. If an average 15,000 of those actually clicked on the link to your page, then your click through rate(CTR) would be 15%. A CTR of 15,000% is impossible with 100,000 impressions, since that would mean that your website received 1.5 million clicks, and 1.4 million were from people who never saw your page in the SERPs.

8. rf-harris

rf-harris
    uix_expand uix_collapse

One if the better strategies at the moment is to work on guest postings. But always use high quality unique content and always post on high authority blogs which are related to your niche.