suggest me some business

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Ashok Mittal, Aug 1, 2013.

1. Ashok Mittal

Ashok Mittal
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hello
    fiends plz suggest me some business

2. magician661

magician661
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Ashok welcome to business advice forum. Thanks for joining :). You can start your own thread in Business advice section with some more details about your question so that we can help you in a better way.

• Like Like x 1
  3. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Welcome to BusinessAdviceForum Ashok. Thanks for joining us!

Tell us what are you skilled at or what do you really like to do. We can provide you guidelines, tips and help related to your business you would like to start.

4. Kev H

Kev H
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I hope this doesn't come across as 'wrong' - it isn't meant to.

Given the number of colleagues from the Indian sub-continent who come to this and other English business/SEO/... forums (particularly the SEO ones) why not set up an SEO forum for Indian sub-continent languages.

There are some talented and knowledable SEO'ers and business people in that region and I can't believe there isn't some money to be made doing it!
    I did a quick search for forums but the couple I came across didn't work. At all. I'm sure that there will be some, but I didn't find them.

• Like Like x 1
  5. AnushaJain

AnushaJain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Ashok,Welcome to Business Advice Forum..You have to share with us some details about you like your interests,your field area,your skills and amount of investment...And then we may advice you about the business...So kindly provide us something about you...

6. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Both magician661 and anushaJain have made very good points.When making a post, try to be more engaging, rather than a short post of only a few words. Because this is a place for "Introductions", it would be more engaging to tell us a little bit about yourself, so we can get to know you as a person, rather than simply a name on a screen. Also, as magician661 pointed out, their are places here in BAF where you can ask a specific question if you have one. So use this section to introduce yourself, and if you have a question, give it some thought and provide some details about the question, and there are several people here who are willing to answer it.
    I look forward to seeing your contributions.