Success Strategies

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by JasonOman, Aug 12, 2014.

1. JasonOman

JasonOman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

All good superstars! :)

I DO want to offer some kind of helpful ideas/suggestions when I can. So, I'd like to start by sharing something that I've found to be an AMAZINGLY helpful tactic/strategy on the path to success. Which is to commit some time to really figuring out specifically what winning habits and disciplines you should develop (and continue developing) so you can build your 'muscles' on the actions/things that can make the biggest difference for you.

ALL of the millionaires I've been able to spend time with &/or were included in my books, etc were ALL able to become as successful as they have as a direct result of developing winning habits and disciplines that make them more and more successful! Most of them even STILL continue to work because it's just WHO THEY ARE now and they get SOO much out of it because they've developed such amazingly awesome habits that it's just a pleasure each day to be who they are and do what they do! (Isn't it kinda WILD that people who are MILLIONAIRES and MULTI-MILLIONAIRES still continue to 'work'? Well, it's because it's become HABIT to do things that bring them more and more joy/satisfaction/ and fulfillment and isn't THAT what becoming successful is all about being able to experience anyway??)

Thanks for letting me share what I hope will be AMAZINGLY helpful for you!

Jason Oman
    #1 Author from TV

2. abhi_garg

abhi_garg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    This is really amazing & great.... strategy always work perfect ! There is much need of strategy is SEO ! SEO has become so smart & there is much need to latest strategy & variety !

3. alexfernandes

alexfernandes
    uix_expand uix_collapse

So according to you, how to develop winning habits and disciplines? Can you share some valuable tips.

4. bjdea2

bjdea2
    uix_expand uix_collapse

One winning strategy is to develop solid foundational habits. Things as simple as the hour you wake in the morning, the foods you eat, the exercise regimes you settle into, the small daily choices you make. Basically start with the small things and get these right, like "healthy" living habits, get these well established in your daily life. Get rid of the bad habits at the same time, and get yourself to a point where your old weaknesses do not have the ability to distract and derail you. Once this healthy living baseline foundation is established over at least a few months then you'll be in a better position to build a successful life on top.

Planning clearly what you want to achieve and giving yourself ample time to achieve goals in small stages is also very helpful. The most difficult part is enduring and continuing at a goal when the going gets tough. Many people start with the best intentions and give up when it gets boring, uninteresting or too tiring. Any worthwhile goal is going to have its dull moments when you've lost the desire to keep going, but its at those times when you're usually closest to achieving success and need to keep at it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. jaynorth

jaynorth
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Winning or successful habit is a practice that can be developed through years of hard work done. But the same cannot be done on an overnight basis.

• Like Like x 1