Success story

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by jenniferjohn, Jan 29, 2015.

1. jenniferjohn

jenniferjohn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am really happy to share a success story of my brother. He ranked among the 18 best students in Singapore last year. He was pursuing an MBA in Finance. I think the major reason behind his success is the college studies and the support he used to get from his professors. Not only education, but the extra curricular activities also contribute in your personal growth, which he got from his college. This was my mine, share yours???
    Find details below:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/LSBF_ACCA_Prize_Winners:_18_LSBF_students_in_Singapore_ranked_among_the_world%E2%80%99s_best

2. glennmartin

glennmartin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Every success depend on the guide and support...If you want success in any field get ready and built structure how to follow, and made it.

3. Kevin Peter

Kevin Peter
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

What is his future after becoming the best student? The life race is not yet begun. We all are good at something, but our talent gets curbed in the industry once we start working. The peers and hierarchies are very resentful about our growth.