Strong Protection for Cyber Threats

Discussion in 'Computer Questions, Issues & Security' started by Penny_Saver2016, Dec 9, 2016.

1. Penny_Saver2016

Penny_Saver2016
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are various security threats to business whether small or big. It steals important information related to finance and that's quite alarming. Do you think there are other ways to secure our data and help to identify exposures? I want to ask about an appropriate threat intelligence systems or maybe a software that can protect any business data from a malware or cyber attacks.

2. Rosy Queen

Rosy Queen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

One simple step to protect your data is to be aware of any strange links and a phishing attack. Don't click the links if you feel suspicious about it.

3. BODHost

BODHost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nothing is secure in this would but you can always take precaution. What I would do is backup my data on Cloud and also have an external HDD just to be safe.

4. Smith-K

Smith-K
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You are never secure online, be it any security softwares that you have installed on your PC. You should try to check suspicious links and not be in a hurry to download off the net.

5. Mike Levin

Mike Levin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah, this is not possible to be 100% protected if you are using online services. The best thing to do is to backup your files on external SSD or HDD, as guys mentioned already. However, I would never go with cloud backup services

6. Yellow Room Learning

Yellow Room Learning
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are lots of solutions to secure your data, monitor activity, block intrusion attempts etc. I can probably put you in touch with somebody who can give more detail. It's also worth considering the human factor too. Most Cyber attacks start inside, usually accidentally. Consider some security awareness training for your employees, it will reduce the threat.