Stress Watch Indicates Your Stress Levels

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by tara, Oct 10, 2009.

1. tara

tara
    uix_expand uix_collapse

[​IMG]

hey good news for all the business people now here is the Stress Watch Indicates Your Stress Levels.

This watch not only looks fantastic, but serves a great purpose which really should have been invented before now. But alas, it is now available.

The stress watch is aimed at busy people, with hectic lives, as it monitors stress levels throughout the day, and indicates your levels via a black bar graph on the screen. The blues and greens indicate a mellow mood, compared to pinks, reds, and oranges which indicate a stressed out individual.
    Thankfully, the watch also tells the time (as you may expect), so you will never miss an appointment or meeting, though these meetings may cause your stress levels to soar. Once the stress levels hit a peak, you can take a rest and watch as your levels (hopefully) begin to drop.

2. shiki

shiki
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I heard they've been trying to do that for a while now. Guess they finally succeeded! Hope it'll be made more accessible for the lower classes. hehehe

3. thacold

thacold
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'll bet it costs a couple hundred dollars. I wish all these cool gadgets costed less so more people can use em. We're in a recession, people! Stop stealing our money! ;D

4. kingman

kingman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

good watch i would buy it when it is in market at any price $1000 is also fine for that.