Stop “dreaming” and take action

Discussion in 'Articles & Tutorials' started by amwarner, Jan 19, 2013.

1. amwarner

amwarner
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The idea of making making extra money is a dream thought of by rich people, retired people and every day individuals. The motives, however, are different for all. Some may just want to fight off boredom, some may want to keep themselves busy, while others may just want to have the freedom and the ability to be their own boss.

Whatever the reason is, all of those motives are only “dreams” without action.

But the question is, how can one perform action if one doesn’t know how they can make extra money in the first place.

With the wide abundance of scams that are out there, it’s very difficult to trust where and what materials are presented to you when it comes to the practice of making money. Dollars don’t grow on trees. No matter how many other mail order professionals or marketers make it seem like it does.

If you truly want to earn extra money, you have to find places of opportunity that are unexpected or overlooked. New business opportunities are everywhere, you just have to be able to see them.

With that being said, there have been probably times where you have encountered failure, resistance and frustration. Always look at those as learning experiences. You cannot expect to succeed, in anything, if you have not failed. And failing, will only allow you to go harder the next time. AND, that will bring forth success.

Successful people, of all walks of life, have failed one time or another. The choice is ultimately yours – as it is with everyone. It took me years of failing to finally find something I was good at and that worked. Those years of failing taught me a couple things:

1. Ambition is the greatest thing to possess that could truly contribute to your success.

2. Be willing to accept failure if it happens. You can only learn and improve from it.

The choice is yours!

Source: For more articles, visit www.shadeofinfo.com

• Like Like x 2
  2. scifi

scifi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Great Post Buddy..Truly said ambition is biggest thing a person can think of in his life...

I will say Dream Big and Dream as much as you can but only with open eyes...Because what you have dreamt with close eyes will be lost when you will open your eyes...
    But what you will dream with open eyes will remain there even if you close your eyes for few second... ;) :)

3. BrianMitchell1

BrianMitchell1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Before success failure often comes but that doesn't mean end of life. Every human needs to learn values of life.

4. richardw

richardw
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I remember the piece "Think and Grow Rich," especially the "Three Feet from Gold" story cited in one of the chapters in it. Basically, one must take actions in order to achieve his dreams. But one has to make certain as well that there are enough patience and perseverance backing it up to avoid stopping just a step before capturing that ultimate dreams. It was really a nice read.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Jay.

Jay.
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks amwarner, that was a really motivational and inspiring post. A good read. :)