Stock and Forex

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by TheGrandAdmiral, Sep 23, 2014.

1. TheGrandAdmiral

TheGrandAdmiral
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Has anyone here every successfully invested in stock or Forex to make a living? I have some limited experience in stock investing, but I would like to get back into the game and make enough to live off. Any suggestions?

2. shivshakti

shivshakti
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you don't have any first hand experience at stocks, maybe you should start with investing in virtual money first. there are many online games and softwares for that. Once you are confident enough, you can move into the real market.

3. yugasini

yugasini
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Friends,

Stocks trading is dangerous and forex trading is too dangerous. Only loosing money earning money in rare cases.

4. Parmjeet320

Parmjeet320
    uix_expand uix_collapse

FOREX is terrible for novice investors. 75% of all investors lose nearly their entire stake within the first few months because the game is stacked. The FOREX trading company sets exchange rates, not the open market. You're playing against the house. Due to the minimum lot sizes (usually several thousand dollars each), you MUST leverage your investment of several hundred and when the currency goes down by a tiny fraction, the company forces sale of your investment before you have a chance to recoup losses in order to meet the margin call. Stay away.

5. Ward Weaver

Ward Weaver
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Although I completely respect your view and whatever you said is definitely true, but don’t you think it is wrong to say that, if we are not good enough than the blame must be on us why on the whole Forex business, as it is definitely the best I have ever work in. I regularly trade and also get amazing benefits especially the 50% bonus on all deposit thanks to OctaFX. It helps me succeed without too much risk or fear.

6. jaynorth

jaynorth
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes investing in stocks is beneficial, but it is important to study the market condition before investing.

7. yugasini

yugasini
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Friends,

I have invested little amount in stock and shares, before that some thirty years back I have invested in primary issues and got lot of profit. But I got loss in commodity trading means day trading in commodities like silver and crude. I do not have any experience in Forex and I does not have any interest to invest in forex.

8. Jybrael

Jybrael
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have done a little stock predictions but never truly got myself into the stock market..though my predictions on majority of the stocks that I predicted was on the mark, I still believe that it will be a while before I can actually take that risk.

9. Ward Weaver

Ward Weaver
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You cannot compare Stock with Forex as both are brothers yet so different that it’s very difficult to master one and expect to be good in other. I can’t do Stock Exchange trading as high amount of money is required where else in Forex trading I can start with just 5 USD as my current broker OctaFX allows to start with only that much, so it is great benefit for me to work in Forex rather than Stock Market which is also a lot more risky.

10. yugasini

yugasini
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Friends,

Really earning in Stocks and Forex is not an easy task, several people lost thousands of rupees in stocks and Forex. It is better to invest some funds in A category shares of India. But I do not suggest to invest in Forex.

11. InstantKarma

InstantKarma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have very little experience about Stock Market because it needs big investment and I am just a student I can’t afford this but with Forex trading it is better because we can start with low investment. I like Forex much more also because it keeps on running 24/5 but in case of stock exchange it gets closed every day after 5-6 hours so it is very hard for a student to work in that time due to studies problem.

12. blueleaf

blueleaf
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have invested in stocks actually, and they pay dividends monthly. They have a reputation and I have gotten my original investments back already. I am making pure profit.

13. reddyash

reddyash
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well I invested in stocks and made some money, not a huge amount but little. If I talk about forex then it is only losses I had.

14. ashlaronline

ashlaronline
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey...i think, investing in stock is a better option, but it is not an easy task, you have to gain excellent knowledge of the market for successful trading.

15. Andrew Symonds

Andrew Symonds
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have done both of these works and after that I can say with authority that Forex is the leader, it’s not just a globally bigger market, but as an investor it’s far more profitable and comfortable way of earning. I believe it’s all to do with great brokers like one I am currently using in OctaFX, it’s a really an ideal company to work with due to their outstanding facilities with low spread of 0.2 petite and having micro account option for new comers like me.

16. CaseyS

CaseyS
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Investing in Forex is pretty risky, you need a solid base of knowledge about how financial markets are working, you also need a proper strategy to work with and a disciplined mind. Most of the broker companies are providing the possibility of making a demo account. I suggest you to train your trading skills with one of those, if you are a beginner.

17. Ocido

Ocido
    uix_expand uix_collapse

When Im asked if I can call the perfect broker, I always answer, "No". I think there never will be an ideal broker. You just have to look for the company with the trading conditions fitting you the best. After all, everyone is clear that successful trading is more interesting to a trader, not a broker. I reviewed technical condition, made everything clear for myself about withdrawal, it is also an important fact, so now I can state that some brokers would be best pick for traders, e.g. alpari.com and freshforex.org.

18. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I haven't tried investing in a stock market or a foreign exchange program yet, but I am really curious about it. I have already stumbled across those sites doing these kinds of trading, but it looks like a huge risk, and I am scared it would not work for me. If there's really a legit one for this, I would probably check it out.

19. Take Career of Yourself

Take Career of Yourself
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Stocks - I've invested in a few companies here and there and, while I'm no expert, I've learned that my most successful investments were with companies that I felt had a strong gameplan and plenty of room for future growth. Tech companies are usually a good place to start, but like Warren Buffet said, you should only invest in what you know (although I think he changed his tune recently and started investing in tech himself).

Forex - I spent so much time learning about forex trading and have only learned one thing: I have no clue what the hell I'm doing when it comes to forex.

20. Richard Johnson

Richard Johnson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Forex is for constitent small profits on regular basis by being disciplined, focused, constitent etc. Don't expect a 100% win over night, do it every day and pile up the fortune step by step. Stock market on the other hand can give you fast cash and is genereally easier to do.