Still Waste Time In Customer Service? Use Help Desk Now!

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by davidnorman, Jan 4, 2012.

1. davidnorman

davidnorman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you spend a lot of time replying to your customers' email requests, you know all too well how important it is to track how much time has passed since each request was received, its current processing status (not yet read/answered/requires additional consultation), who is involved in providing a response, and of having a complete list of requests from the same customer for reference.
    Experience shows that using a regular email client (e.g., Outlook, Thunderbird, Gmail) does not give the whole picture quickly nor in a convenient way. It has been proven that providing high-quality customer support is only possible using special software — i highly recommend the iKode help desk software!

2. AshleyWhiteBusin

AshleyWhiteBusin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Anyone using the old school emailing is really missing a lot. Help desk has many features that will make any business easier.

3. StockJohn

StockJohn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I found them equally irritating!

4. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well both are important aspect of a business. When one cannot find the other helpful, there is still another option that a client can direct his/her concerns to. Though we might really get irritated with it, but I think it is in some ways helping us through.