step by step guide for affiliate marketing

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by grithcel, Sep 28, 2012.

1. grithcel

grithcel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello, can anyone tell how to start a step by step guide about affiliate business marketing on ebay? Let say I would like to promote antiques, what should I do first? Get a domain name, hosting, software, or what? I've been planning to do this for quiet a while, and I've been reading a lot but I haven't a clear answer on where to start first. I basically wanting to have a Niche Store. Any advices is greatly appreciated. Thanks

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Before answering your question, I need to make sure I understand what it is. Did you really want to know how to start a step-by step guide about affiliate business marketing on ebay, or did you want a step-by-step guide on how to start an affiliate business on ebay? Did you want to get an Ebay store, or did you want to market your store by selling your products on Ebay? Have you gone to Ebay and asked them for help? That's probably your first step.

3. grithcel

grithcel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I want a step-by-step guide on how to start an affiliate on ebay. I don't want to market my own products on ebay but basically promote others products on ebay.

4. printingray

printingray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is pretty simple, you need a website or blog and start searching on affiliate programs which affiliate program you like start promoting that simple like (Blog Engage) this is a platform for affiliate program.

5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Do you want to sell other business' products on eBay or do you want to promote eBay auctions on your own site? Have you had a look at eBay's Partner Network?

6. masterbizcoach

masterbizcoach
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Great, getting your own website is the best step for affiliate marketing. After that, make sure to gather emails from your opt-in and check some affiliate program from clickbanks or ebay and distribute it through email.

7. affiliateee

affiliateee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The best way to reverse this result is by acquiring an effective affiliate program management service. There are many affiliate management services available for hire, but only a very few have the experience with internet business practices, internet advertising, consumer product trends and global markets to be truly effective. AffiliateBiz is the best of the best when it comes to successful affiliate management programs. Their knowledge and experience far outweighs the competition and their business principles are based on trust and value of the services they render.

8. ftvijesh

ftvijesh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Almost every affiliate program organizers provide promotional materials like banners and email contents which you can use to promote your affiliate product. But as a affiliate all you have to do is use those materials and promote your product in the web. There are many ways to promote affiliate products. Promoting a product in the internet is all about how you put your product in front of millions of potential customers. There are many affiliate marketing basics methods for promotion like Article Marketing, Pay Per Click Advertising,Blogging etc.