Stay Motivated and Stay Encouraged

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by Christi Brown, Aug 16, 2015.

1. Christi Brown

Christi Brown
    uix_expand uix_collapse

During this lifetime, we encounter individuals with different personalities than our own as well as individuals who have the same set of goals and aspirations as we do. One of the great joys of being a business owner or a supervisor or even a team member is watching people in your organization make the decision to change their lives, take the proper steps to be successful in their career, and to watch them blossom right before your eyes in more ways than just in business.

You can see their confidence level increase as well as their level of motivation and their communication skills enhanced. To watch the growth that occurs within a person is so rewarding and to know that you have also experienced growth by helping others achieve their goals is just priceless.

I’ve found that sending a little message to my co-workers and the people that I supervise has kept them going. Just when the decision to want to give up on a particular project was on their minds, here comes an inspirational message from me which gave them their second wind and continued to work on their project. Stay motivated and stay encouraged and pass it along to others. It’s all about paying it forward. Have a wonderful day!

2. Corzhens

Corzhens
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, it is always positive thinking that matters especially in times of crisis. In one of our management trainings, damage control is always needing positive thinking. With managing people, staying motivated would show the others how to do the work properly and with staying encouraged, that means you are looking forward to something like a promotion of a salary increase. It's not easy to motivate people when you have no resources to speak of.

3. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I totally agree with your post. No matter how bad the situation is, don't ever lose hope. Always remember that there's light at the end of the tunnel. Always look at the bright side of things and keep this in mind whenever you face a problem/issue, "This too shall pass." There would come a day that everything will be alright again.

4. kaian

kaian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I know what I am capable of despite the odds. Sometimes I also need a pat on my back not that I am demanding for it. The act itself has some profound effect on me. All my hard work and time spent working on a project will be validated even by just a simple gesture like a tap or pat from someone on top of me.

5. m0n2k

m0n2k
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think the messages you send are like affirmations. When a person reads a positive message it stays on there mind. Having a positive attitude helps at work, because work can be stressful. I think your the type of coworker most people want. There's nothing better than a motivating work atmosphere.