State of mind is Very important

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by apexis, May 10, 2012.

1. apexis

apexis
    uix_expand uix_collapse

State of mind is Very important
    Recently, I met a lot of little trouble, it makes me tired. But I was always told myself that everything will be better. So I‘m fine now.

2. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is only stress that makes you feel it. Rest and get stressed off - surely you will be refreshed.

3. printingray

printingray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Always think positive and get positive results. It doesn't matters what circumstances are at the present moment. Think positively, expect only favorite results and situations and the circumstances will be changed accordingly.

4. Sonia Whitehorn

Sonia Whitehorn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I notice saying positive affirmations on a daily basis really clears your mindset from negative thoughts and you begin to focus on the positive. Try it for a couple of days and you will see and feel the difference.

5. ChrisDouthit

ChrisDouthit
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is true, I wake up smiling everyday and I cannot wait to get started on my days work. On days where I am not so motivated my work will suffer.

6. firstchoicecar

firstchoicecar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Stress really makes our lives so hard, When I feel it I will make some move and really forget about it.

7. kimipatel

kimipatel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Stress really makes us in problem And our Life become so hard to live.. In this situation We have to think positive N take positive move's towards our carrier... Always think about good things Because good things only change are life. Or you can say make us happy in our life...

8. kailamilos

kailamilos
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That’s true. Many will always give excuses that they were unable to finish the job because they were not in the mood. However, it is important that you control your moods instead of it controlling you.

9. KHarrison727

KHarrison727
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I do agree that state of mind is very important, however there is one critical thing that most people tend to overlook. In order to effectively reduce stress and maintain a positive outlook on your day or life for that matter you must start your day with some form of inner-cise. Meditation and visualization for about 10 minutes in the morning will work wonders- thesuccesspost.com

10. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Enough rest will also help you think and have a balanced state of mind to control your actions and feelings.