Starting online business without investment

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by deadlychaos25, Feb 11, 2008.

1. deadlychaos25

deadlychaos25
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Guys,
    When i was new to online money making i was very much confused about earning online.Then i got a way to earn from online.
    The 1st step i did was i started a blog.
    then when i started getting good traffic like 500 UV daily i started showing ads on my blog.i earned upto 100 $ per month but giving reviews on my blog and selling space on my blog.Then i thought for having a website.I bought a domain and hosting and started my website.Now currently i am earning upto 250 $ per month by CJ.com and also getting good traffic.

Well this is my story and my guide to all of you who are new to these business and yes i forgot to mention that it took 3 months to achieve all this things.
    now my age is 18 and i am looking for big forum. :D

Thanks!!!

2. andre_filipe

andre_filipe
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi.
    What was your blog about? What have you done to get traffic to your blog? How much time a day did it cost you?
    The answers to these questions may help others to start their own online business.

Thanks in advance and congratulations for what you've achieved :)

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Congratulations and well done on the success of your blog. If it's not confidential, feel free to share some further details on your blog and site. Obviously we'll understand if you'd prefer to keep these details to yourself.

Are you planning on starting your own forum or are you planning to buy one? Do you have a niche in mind?

It would also be great if you could share some ideas as to how you built the blog traffic up to 500 unique visitors per day.

4. tudge

tudge
    uix_expand uix_collapse

congratulations on your success, my friend! I am 23 and sometimes envy you.. I didnt earn that much from my online income though.Would like to know your secret to build up traffic.

5. deadlychaos25

deadlychaos25
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Firstly thanks for congratulating me.
    Well I don't matter to share my tips and secrets here coz i want you all to earn from a site.

The blog which i started was on Blogger widgets and Blogger Templates you can have a look on my Blog here - My Blog

And yes now i will tell about traffic - getting traffic for a blog is toughest part of blogging.

I will tell you what i really did - I first joined sites like - MyBlogLog and BlogCatalog which gave me nice traffic and i also used Digg to get the traffic. The main advantage of blogging is - the users visits our blog everyday if they like our blog.Also i started getting traffic from DesignFloat coz i was having there Widget :D.
    Now the main souce of getting traffic is Blogger-Templates.blogspot.com as my blog is listed into there Blogger Widget and Blogger Hacks.
    So i easily get 500 visitors daily

I haven't spent a penny for getting traffic and all this things.
    thats why kept the title as - Starting online business without investment

Reply to Our Admin (Fergal) - I am planning to Buy a New Forum and i cant disclose it here now for some reasons (not for money reasons)

Thank You !!!

6. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

That's a great story, thanks for sharing it with us. 500 UV's a day is fantastic and I wish you continued success with your blog.

7. mark-20

mark-20
    uix_expand uix_collapse

good for you dude, a hear you were saying you were looking for a big forum my friend owns www.fillmyforum.com and i understand that right now he is giving out a disscount if you pm me a will ask him what these disscount details is and your site could be nice and popular. have you still got the blog? how much is it to advertise on your blog? how far are you up google? the same friend a have offers ptc and that could increase your veiws by thousands. again just pm me

thanks

8. deadlychaos25

deadlychaos25
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you for your offer but i am halfly done with my forum (Domain and hosting).
    Also i have sold my blog (75 $) yesterday only.

Anyways Thanks for you Offers !!!

9. tudge

tudge
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hey, why did u sell your blog if u can have nice money out of it? What a waste, but i'm sure you are up to bigger investment.Hopefully your forum will be a success.

10. pendelton

pendelton
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

If deadly uses the same methods he should do very well. Good Luck.

I think you should have sold your site for more, unless it was a friend or some such. At least one month's income. My opinion anyway.

11. mark-20

mark-20
    uix_expand uix_collapse

AWW mate, you have got to be kidding!! a site like that a wouldve paid double as a know the insides and outsides of advertiseing ;) . awel am not get to emotianl lol. personlay a think you were ripped of at $75, a might not have paid much more but a know people that do cause they have a bissness to advertise etc. can you tell me the name of the site? even if you pm it to me, a would like to get a site like this do you think after 2 days he will be interssed in selling lol. thanks

12. omin

omin
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

Well there are many ways to make money online. I too have done this but you must be careful in taking the steps. I advise you to make money online from what I have done. There are many good ideas and different ways to earn money of earnsidecash.com. You can also find affiliate marketing and people discussing their own creative ideas to make it big in the online world from the place I began. Hope that you would find it useful.

13. gargi712

gargi712
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, I too have been in this for quite a few times and it really pays you to spend some quality time. There are many sites offering you online jobs but I created my own video sharing website couple of months ago. It is very good idea to earn money. You also made a site with help of www.omnisoftsol.com. I do suggest this for everyone who has or is trying to make money from the net. OmniSoftSol develops web solutions designed to make you serious profits.His VidsharePro is a video sharing script that not only allows anyone to start a video sharing website, but also allows anyone to sell digital as well as physical products on their video sharing website.Take care and my best wishes.

14. deadlychaos25

deadlychaos25
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Guys I have sold this for just 75 $ because he is my brother.
    Also i don't wanted to take money from him but I was need in just 75 $ that time.
    My brother is happy with my blog and i am happy with forum.

Cheers !!!

15. wendywen

wendywen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Congratulations. Getting 500UV in just three months is really an achievement you should be proud of. By the way, which niche is it in? Hope you can share with us here and do post the url so that we can visit as well. Even though you have sold it, it's still good to let us know.

16. d1976

d1976
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

it is very nice...

send details i am interested....

send pm please.

17. BlueEew

BlueEew
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am starting without any money at all. However there are ways to earn money without having to have a pennie. That way you can earn from that then use that money for the business.

18. harshads

harshads
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Congrats for your achievement.
    We know that it is tough to get such huge traffic on the blog in such small period of time but you did it and that is commendable.
    I used to get 50 unique visitors on my niche blog and manage to earn some $$$ from Google adsense.
    Now I have started a website few weeks ago and I am already getting 20-25 UV daily...so it's nice start.
    Cheers!

19. deadlychaos25

deadlychaos25
    uix_expand uix_collapse

well i don't mind sharing my blog here
    Here is my Blog - www.bloggingforbread.blogspot.com

I just want all of you to get traffic as i got.
    I want you all to earn more than me :)

So best of luck !!!

20. rachael24

rachael24
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Good Luck with everything!