Starting New Recruiting Business - Need help with name...

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by KyrieLynn, Jun 5, 2012.

1. KyrieLynn

KyrieLynn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am starting my own independent recruiting company by myself, but of course the idea of getting big is always out there. I want to have a name that is short, catchy and cute as opposed to something boring like "Partnership Employment" or "Kelly Services". The only things that I have come up with are HireMeKiwi.com and PinkFoxStaffing.com. What do you guys think? Do you have any other ideas?

Thank you so much in advance.

2. MartinLedley

MartinLedley
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You want something like RightRecruit, although that's taken. Recruit-Right or similar, depending on the exact type of recruiting you do, but something that has an appropriate keyword would be best, so that you can build your site SEO around that. For instance, Recruit-Write.com is available, perfect for recruiting writers, so you should be thinking along those lines. Having both words starting with the same letter or sounding similar is easy to remember. Apparently names beginning with T are easy to remember, but it would really need to be an R for your business. It depends on exactly who you are recruiting or recruiting for.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum Kyrie. As Martin has said, the name you chose will at least partly depend on the niche or industry sector that you chose to service. Recruitment is a serious business - employees are looking for a job and recruiters are looking for someone to work in their organisation. These are important life changing decisions for employees and business critical decisions for employers. The seriousness of the business probably accounts for the "boring" names.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Exactly. When you choose a business name, especially for a recruitment business/agency as you plan, your name will also be incorporated as to how credible your business is. The more credible the name, the more people will be going to you. And you have to live with that reputation. On the other, hand, here are my suggestions for your business recruitment name

1. Kyrie-cruit (catchy, and your name is a bit incorporated to it)
    2. Pro-recruit Agency (something like professional recruitment agency)
    3. Professional Training and Recruitment
    4. Kyrie Human Resource and Training

Thanks,
    Mark T

• Like Like x 1
  5. Navida

Navida
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Mark has wonderful ideas for your business name. I like Pro-recruit Agency more, as it seriously looked professional. I think you should go for it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. askpreeti

askpreeti
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i will suggest

TalentSearch
    jobhub
    gotojob
    jobway

if not like can take help of business name suggestion agency like frozenlemons.com

• Like Like x 1