Starting New Business- Need Some free software stuff for Inventory and Billing

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by scifi, Jun 3, 2011.

1. scifi

scifi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Friends!!

Forming a new company which will deal in trading through imports.
    In the beginning capital equity is not big.

So I need some free software stuff to manage my inventory and billing process.
    This will help me leverage my operation costs in the beginning first year.

If you know any such free software or site for inventory management and billing process, customer complaint register, please refer.

Many thanks in advance!

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Congratulations and good luck with the business Scifi. Can you give an indication of how much inventory you need to manage, e.g. how many different products will you be stocking?

Do any of the links in this thread help you at all - CRM Web App?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Grumpy

Grumpy
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

After doing a quick Google search and reading a few quick reviews, I've found this link. Judging by the reviews it's an excellent and very helpful system. :)

http://www.inflowinventory.com/

• Like Like x 1
  4. scifi

scifi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Currently I have found a application in Microsoft Acess which can be easily used for Cutomer Redressal System.

Now looing ways for Managing Inventory..Actually I will be importing the products & will sell them in India.. The products will surely exceed the more than 100 parts, I will surely go for a paid version some time after 1 year of operation but wants to initially cut the operation costs.

@Fergal... many thanks for the link .I have looked in the thread and have not found something I was looking for.

@Grumpy... downloading the inflow software.but the free version is limited to 100 products only...Will post updates on the same.

5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Thanks for the update Scifi, glad to hear that you have found something that meets your requirements.

6. Grumpy

Grumpy
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

Glad to hear that the link helped you. Sorry, I didn't realize that it was limited to only 100 products, but the paid version of the software doesn't cost much so it's possible you could buy it after selling a bit of stock.