Starting Ecommerce Store, Need Suggestion for Hosting

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Marven Niffi, Mar 23, 2018.

1. Marven Niffi

Marven Niffi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi all, I am starting an ecommerce business, Website is being built on Magento platform, I don't know the best hosting company, Please shared your experience for Managed cloud hosting for Magento.

2. Sourcing Agent

Sourcing Agent
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are lots of hosting for your choice such as godaddy, bluehost, ixwebhosting... bluehost is cheap.

3. Niksentok

Niksentok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I can recommend you to contact SiveHost.com team. Their uptime is great - 99.9%
    The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.

4. Smith-K

Smith-K
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are starting with ecommerce then the only thing that matters is speed as you want your shopping cart to load fast for the customers right?

At the start you should suffice with a managed cloud hosting plan but as your store starts getting good amount of traffic then VPS or dedicated is recommended.

5. bojangles50

bojangles50
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Please keep in mind that Magento is server intensive in other words it will require a bit more from your hosting than say woo-commerce.

6. Johnwb

Johnwb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Plans from hostingsource.com and oissite.com are worth your attention because of their top-notch services with high uptime and fully-redundant network. Support is active and prompt.

7. bojangles50

bojangles50
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I looked at hostingsource and see that the ssl says "parts of the page are not secure" and the other site oissite I got a database error when I clicked on a few links. So for me they would be non starters

8. kinza

kinza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Plans from hostingsource.com and rackend.com are worth your attention because of their top-notch services.
    Their Uptime is great and have dedicated staff to help customer.