Start-up name

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by vostro, Dec 27, 2012.

1. vostro

vostro
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Anyone have an opinion on using the word: "Simple" as a name for a kind of back-to-basics, no-frills, eco-friendly business? When you hear "Simple Painting" or "Simple Computer Repair" or "Simple Food Mart", what comes to mind? A no-frills, no b.s. alternative, money-saving alternative? Or "simpleton" or "dunce" - a business that does a "simple job" because it can't do any better? How do you think "Simple" would look on a logo, business card, advertisement - to the potential client/customer? Thanks for your help.

2. BacklinksInc

BacklinksInc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Simple sounds great. I really like good clean words in business names,. A good name is the single best thing you can do for your business.

• Like Like x 1
  3. vostro

vostro
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks much, BacklinksPlus.

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I also like the use of the word "Simple" in a business name. It gives me the impression that the business will be friendly to work with, that they will get the job done and give me an easy solution to my problem.

5. kimipatel

kimipatel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Wow.... It's a nice n Simple.... "Simple" Words like friendly. Sounds like good , nice, Without make up..... Very Impressive also.....