Start up business and documentation management

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by Gerald R. Ruelas, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Gerald R. Ruelas

Gerald R. Ruelas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello all, I am Gerald, a native of Canada. I am going to set out a new hotel business and the procedures are developmental stage. I am thinking about digital documentation and can anyone tell me, does it saves money on paper. How well does it works?

2. William F. Tapia

William F. Tapia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Gerald, yes, Digital documents are the best way of eliminating filing activities and risks in lost or misplaced files. I have used to prefer an outsourcing company for digital documentation. Since last 3 years, all my documents are digitizing by Ash conversions, international in Ontario. Digital document management can be easily implemented for every type of businesses. Hard copy of documents can be converted into digital form by document imaging and document scanning services. Dealing with paper documents are risky and time consuming than digital documents. We can retrieve a digital document within seconds, but retrieving a file requires minutes. So paperless business is always preferred for saving time and investment.

3. Molly

Molly
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Digital documents are the digital files which keeps the business record safe unlike a paper system.Digital document management offers far more than a way to replace cumbersome paper with digital files. It’s a comprehensive system that converts your company’s documents email, invoices, contracts and other documents into valuable resources and business intelligence insights.