Start a new business

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by ashokautostart, Aug 14, 2011.

1. ashokautostart

ashokautostart
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How to start a automobile shop in kollam kerala ?

2. patrick0001

patrick0001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

May i know where is kollam kerala? I can said 90% of the business will benefit from SEO, especially to capture new business and international market.

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum ashokautostart. Your question is very broad. You will get more helpful answers if you ask more specific questions relating to exactly what you would like help with.

4. Valentine

Valentine
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You need to understand wats affects the auto industry in your area as business situations differ acording to geographical locations,political situations,government laws,avalability of market and so on.in a nutshell,you need to do a little on site research yourself.hit link below for more.cheers

5. Businessbinocular

Businessbinocular
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi!

I agree with Fergal in that the question is pretty broad. patrick0001, Kollam is a small town in the state of Kerala - a part of South India. I am incidentally from Tamil Nadu, a neighboring state. ashokautostart, I guess you can start by analyzing the automobile needs in Kollam, as Valentine points out. More specific responses can be given based on what you are actually looking for - whether the "starting the company" refers to registration and other legal matters, or raising capital or formation of the company or the start-up idea or promotion and so on.

6. Peter Birganza

Peter Birganza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

This advice is not only for Kollam Kerela but for every business that you want to start. Set your business goals and than define your target market. Make a marketing strategy that will lead your business. Allocate your resources and than start production.