stability in life.....

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by bmwillsmith, May 4, 2014.

1. bmwillsmith

bmwillsmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Obviously Human life is not stable full of ups and downs.
    Every day is a new day... every day is a new challenges.
    Unexpected results.... sometimes makes you happy.
    Sometimes makes you sad.

Overall how you can balance your life to make it stable?

2. spyindiaankur

spyindiaankur
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You are absolutely right "Will". The life has ups and downs in its journey that leads to many unexpected situations. We have to make a balance between these ups and downs for its smooth running and we can do it by managing our schedule and preparing ourselves for the upcoming future. If we schedule our work we will be able to finish it within a specific time period and we will be able to tackle with new challenges that come our way.

3. Webcs-Peter

Webcs-Peter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That's really hard to make the life stable especially if you live in an unstable country.
    A lot of factors influence my life.
    They don't depend on me even.

4. bmwillsmith

bmwillsmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am agree with you, if we have some work pending, we should finish it in time.

5. angelOnEarth

angelOnEarth
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't know what do you mean about stability when it comes to life. Maybe it means having enough money so you wouldn't have to worry about any emergency or problems that may come your way. But when it comes to ups and downs, it's normal and we can't really do anything about it. We just have to have someone there with us that will hold our hands when life gives you trials.

6. bmwillsmith

bmwillsmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think you are giving more importance to money, in your view stability means money. But stability in life means more than money, money is just a part of life. But stability is a great thing even in difficulties of life too.

7. 2parry

2parry
    uix_expand uix_collapse

you should beleive on yourself more on your decisions you have taken in your earlier and think what is happening in your life is as just by god's wish let it be going on...

8. Clarence.Burn

Clarence.Burn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For me, whether my life is sad or happy as much I am with my relatives, family, friends I will be stable. Keep in faith to our God means of Strong.

9. bmwillsmith

bmwillsmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You seems like very strong and successful person in life. All the very best.

10. 2bary

2bary
    uix_expand uix_collapse

prepare your goals and decide your actions and keep yourself strong to fight with even a tiny problem in a way that it would not be put any hurdle to your growth either you can have your own strategies to tackle with such unexpected problems
    thus you can either moderate your life plans and keep moving toward success.

11. bmwillsmith

bmwillsmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

fighting with daily is must but we should not loose confidence. It is must for everyone.

12. ABM House

ABM House
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is very important aspect of life that life is instable we cannot avoid it. We can only make ourselves strong so we do not care about instability anymore.

13. jaynorth

jaynorth
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is true that stability in life is often not predictable, due to which most of us finds it difficult to choose the right path. Believe correct usage of finance through investment or saving can give a better life, where unpredictability can be handled with ease.

14. alastairbrian

alastairbrian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Although life has ups and downs but every one have to pass them... Just think that the time of down will pass away soon..Then there are less chances of sadness.

15. bmwillsmith

bmwillsmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Here you have added good response by involving finance matters. I agree with you, there should be a keen and good plan before investing on something because we will work hard to earn that single penny.

16. thaversantosh

thaversantosh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your are right life is unstable , Most of the time of human life is invest to create the better life . human are walk until they can not reach his better position and self satisfaction .

17. bmwillsmith

bmwillsmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We should sit sadly if you fail in achieving your goal, goal means a journey, it's not the final. So try and try but never give up. It will increases your confidence and shows you many possible ways to survive successfully.

18. FaaastCash

FaaastCash
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well ups & downs are unpredictable in life. But a good finance backing helps one to combat any sudden crisis situation with ease.

19. Vikram Anand

Vikram Anand
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think we need to plan our lives.
    We may not have 100% control over uncertainties in life, but planning of life events will help to mitigate the disturbances. Thus we can get more of stability in life!