ssd web hosting

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Capaldi, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Capaldi

Capaldi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'd like to host my new website and need your help regarding my hosting provider choice.
    They should have unlimited features and ssd.
    I have already found Kvchosting.com and not sure if I can trust them.
    Is it reliable company? Do you know anything about them?

2. kinza

kinza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A2hosting.com services are able to satisfy all your needs, the OP.
    Their SSD hosting services are resourceful enough to host any websites with.
    Support is active for 24 hours and QUICK51 is their 51% off.

3. josephcaron

josephcaron
    uix_expand uix_collapse

When a visitor enters a dynamic website such as WordPress, the visit triggers database queries and content access at the same time. With traditional web hosting plans that use spinning hard disk drives, access is slow due to the mechanical movement of the HDDs

4. klaythomson

klaythomson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nope, I have had no idea about your host. I'd like you to check out more reliable host like 4Goodhosting. I have been with a lot of hosts before but these guys are the most decent and very professional host I have used. The speed and reliability has been 100% perfect. The servers are very fast and secure. When it comes to support service, they are very fast when responding to my support emails. The agents have responded to any of my questions in minutes often with full solution.

5. MacDID

MacDID
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Don't waste your time any longer. With advanced features like live demos and performance comparisons, you can build your website faster than you think. Kvchosting.com work is based on quality and their ssd web hosting is 10x faster than regular hosting. Give them a try.

6. Fredholm

Fredholm
    uix_expand uix_collapse

According to my experience Kvchosting.com is the best option to get SSD hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.

7. Pinko

Pinko
    uix_expand uix_collapse

iFastNet.com now use SSD's for their premium hosting plans. The price is very good for pure SSD hosting and they include a free application firewall to block hacks on scripts.