SSD VPS account to sign up with ...

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Pinko, Mar 16, 2017.

1. Pinko

Pinko
    uix_expand uix_collapse

SSD VPS deals from a2hosting.com and hostingsource.com are nice for me and I hesitate which way is better to follow?
    So what would you do being in my place?

2. klaythomson

klaythomson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nope, I never heard about them. I would like you to sign up with 4goodhosting.com. They have hosted several websites for me and the performance has been 100% perfect. The server uptime and overall speed performance are excellent. Support service has been very prompt and always respond to my tickets in few minutes and not hours just like other hosts out there. Just try them. Good luck.

3. Grestok

Grestok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have to highly recommend kvchosting.com for their excellent customer service and the technical expertise.
    The servers are smooth, and they're always on top of things, constantly updating the forums, answering any questions and making sure I'm happy.

4. Johnwb

Johnwb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Check out Hostwinds deals that are offered with high performance based on ssd and litespeed, perfect server management and user-friendly features.

5. Lockisk

Lockisk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I know Lusovps.com is good and professional vps host with multiple server locations.
    Their plans are quite cheap when you figure what you're getting for them. As for their servers, they are really fast.

400FFTILLAPRIL - using this code, you'll get 40% discount on the first month on any product.

6. Ipiol

Ipiol
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Both mentioned by the OP companies are worthwhile.
    Support is active around the clock and whatever a host you choose, you'll have quality services!

7. Capaldi

Capaldi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'd suggest to trust Hostwinds. Their service is really trustworthy and prices are low. Servers are well-optimized and rock-solid.

8. Fredholm

Fredholm
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Indeed Hostwinds is perfect place for ssd vps solutions because of their skilled tech staff who know how to maintain servers properly.

9. Dewlance

Dewlance
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I never heard about them so I can't recommended them buy you can find many other SSD provider.

I will recommended you to chose small hosting company instead of big.

10. kinza

kinza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Both mentioned companies a2hosting.com and hostingsource.com are worthwhile.
    Their plans contain many useful resources which help much in running websites successfully and profitable.
    So whatever a host you choose, you'll have quality services in any case.

11. Ocido

Ocido
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Try to contact hostwinds.com team directly, tell your requirements and see what hosting solution will you get.
    Your site will get loaded lightning fast and applications run far better as compared to any other hosting environment.

12. Kroh

Kroh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Use services from hostingsource.com, they have solid servers with high uptime and their network is fully-redundant.
    Super knowledgeable, friendly, helpful, polite and more than willing to serve as needed to make this work the best for us. So to summarize I highly recommend them.

13. VPS9 Networks

VPS9 Networks
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Compare their prices, Features, and Support team. You can find the Best host through Web hosting reviews sites or contact the hosts directly and clarify the doubts.

14. SolaDrive

SolaDrive
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Just be sure to stay away from any EIG owned hosting companies, they have very bad services as you can tell from any reviews owned by them. And I am pretty sure A2 is owned by EIG.

15. HostSlayer

HostSlayer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

All those companies are attractive from my point of view.