Spring Sale! Get 43% off on any A Small Orange Hosting plan

Discussion in 'Affiliate Links & Referral ID's' started by bleepingdesign, Mar 19, 2015.

1. bleepingdesign

bleepingdesign
    uix_expand uix_collapse

[​IMG]

Spring is right around the corner and here is a better way to kick if off with more savings. A small orange is providing 43% off on all new hosting packages, Starting 19th and ending on March 22nd 2015. 43% percent sounds different isn't it? sure it is as A small orange is very different and better from your average host.

It is perfect for people looking to upgrade their existing account or others looking to buy a new hosting plan.

I have been using A Small Orange Hosting since a year now and I can vouch for it. They are simply the best when compared to Hostgator, justhost, Inmotion, ipage , ix webhosting. I really love their service and support. You can take a look at my blog which is also hosted on A Small Orange - Blog- BleepingTech

Why I love ASO?

• Responsive Customer Support
    • Transparent advertisement, no hidden agenda
    • Cpanel - 1 click install
    • Fast respone to tickets
    • 24 x 7 live chat
    • Super Fast Servers
    • Value for money
    • 90 day money back guarantee

If you have any questions. please feel free to contact me. I would love to help you out.

Incase, you came here after 22nd March 2015, you can use the coupon code Facetweet and get Flat 25% OFF

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 bleepingdesign, Mar 19, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2015
  2. rourkem

rourkem
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Is this more like a new hosting company? I'd like to know when they started if possible. [​IMG]

3. bleepingdesign

bleepingdesign
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Not at all a new company. ASO or A Small Orange was founded in Atlanta in the year 2003 by Tim Dorr. Actually its one such company that provides clear transparency. They don't lie to you by offering everything unlimited and then screwing you after you sign up. They are not so famous because they don't advertise aggressively like other hosting providers.

I have been in the blogging field for about 4 years now and I have tried all popular hosting providers and I'm glad that I have found ASO. I never had any complaints. You can read my A Small Orange Review, where I can covered everything from customer care , technical support with screenshots, uptime records, response ticket etc. Its a lengthy review as I wanted to cover everything possible.

4. johnludhi

johnludhi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

web hosting services

Wow! Since i have been looking around for good web hosting service, i Checked the prices on asmallorange, Their prices are way too high. For 4GB ram they are charging $100+ that is way too expensive. Has anyone tried digital ocean? Their prices are good but not sure about their service.

Cheers

5. bleepingdesign

bleepingdesign
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This thread is for A small orange. I would love to see a new thread where you can offer digital ocean offer . In my opinion a small orange gives what you pay for. You will get excellent quality. There are plenty of cheap hosting providers out there. I have been a customer for a year now and I have no complaints yet.