Split your intake of food from three to six

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by yugasini, Sep 12, 2014.

1. yugasini

yugasini
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Friends,

For good health and to reduce weight. You need not reduce food intake. But you split the in take of food 6 times instead of 3 times daily. You split the food to half at a time, but do not take normal food 6 times you will become more fat. Follow reduced food 6 times day,so that your belly does not became big. Try this type intake food and feel the difference.

• Like Like x 1
  2. TheGrandAdmiral

TheGrandAdmiral
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is a better system of caloric intake, and is supposedly more similar to the way that our "caveman ancestors" ate. Personally, I feel more energetic eating five to six smaller meals a day in comparison to eating the traditional three large meals.

3. yugasini

yugasini
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi The GrandAdmiral,

I am less eater since 8 years, I fill the middle meal with biscuits and coffee.

4. kiwistech

kiwistech
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Biscuits are made up of cornflour which is also not good for a smart body it makes us fat too. The best and the best thing is to rely more and more on natural meal. Drink water more and eat fresh. Eat healthy and keep yourself away from fast food.

5. bburkeconsulting

bburkeconsulting
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This really works. If your body knows food continues to come, it will store less fat.... but eat the right foods more frequently... not junk!

6. MatthewOlszewski

MatthewOlszewski
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I know this way to lose weight, but sometimes there is no time to eat meals six times a day. We can also help our diet by making calorie balance, so that we will know how many calories we should eat in a day to lose weight progressively.

7. kitchie

kitchie
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That's a good idea, and for better digestion it is also advised that we need to chew our food thoroughly before we swallow it.

8. Kevin Peter

Kevin Peter
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

This was the suggestion by my gym trainer as well. Eat less at a time and then split it for every 3 hours.

9. LogansWalk

LogansWalk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i feel much better when I eat small meals more often through the day, about every three hours, as it stabilizes my blood sugar. I also find the more protein and fats I eat that it keeps my sugar levels pretty stable compared to when I fill up on lot of carbs in my meals. I've gotten in the habit of packing my meals the night before and taking them with me.

10. Michael Leng

Michael Leng
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have ever heard similarly story. To reduce the amount of each meal and split it from one to two time intake are the reasonable concept.

Small meal will not cause stomach and colon to word hard as much as the large meal having. Metabolism will go to burn calories completely that it will result weight losing.

Thanks,

11. RTSteam

RTSteam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Honestly, I envy those guys who are trying to lose weight (of course, not those obese ones).

I tend to eat a lot, 3 meals a day, several servings, snacks in between and still I find it hard to gain weight. If you consider my profession (working several hours before the computer) I should have put up a lot of weight. But that doesn't happen. Yes, I do put up some weight but just a few pounds and that's just it. I want to have a few millimeters of blubber.

12. manishsqrt

manishsqrt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I take 2 meals and two breakfast in a day.So i think that is averagely equivalent to your suggestion.

13. tk-hassan

tk-hassan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, it is a good thing to eat more times a day in lesser quantity than eating all at once :)

14. B2025

B2025
    uix_expand uix_collapse

They say any time your body feels hungry, it begins to feed on its own muscle, etc. And then when you eat, it stores fat. Frequent eating conditions the body to "expect" nutrition, to not store fat, and to maintain and build muscle.